Subscript STILL Out of Range!!!

whiteglove

Teto's Territory
Okay, I'm using Windows 8, and I have no UTAU folder, no Uta or Def folder, and AppLocale is cancelled and unable to be downloaded. Every time I click "ok" the error just comes back. Behind the error is Japanese, despite the fact that I have the English Add-On in a folder named utau0413e-inst, as well as all of my UTAU. It doesn't help I don't know how to add Voicebanks anyways. I tried re-downloading twice, deleting all data in the program as well. Please help! I would also like to add the fact that no one has told me what I should do yet on this site...

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
you are gonna have to open task manager and kill the utau program. thats all i know, except dont try and move pitches while the thing is playing.

whiteglove

Teto's Territory
you are gonna have to open task manager and kill the utau program. thats all i know, except dont try and move pitches while the thing is playing.
Ok
[doublepost=1458872909][/doublepost]
That didn't do anything.

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
so you made utau stop, turned it back on, and its still doing that?? this is way beyond me.

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
UTAU works on Win8. Are you sure you are in Japanese locale and not just in the language pack? Did you load a UST before the error occured or did it pop up as soon as you opened it?

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
if you installed utau before changing your non-unicode locale then you will need to uninstall it and redownload it

Tomato Hentai

dont call me a veggie
Defender of Defoko
It should probably be mentioned that just because you have the English addon, not everything's going to be in English. Only certain parts are translated, such as the things used/seen most often, which is likely why that error is still in Japanese.

Reactions: Zoku

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
No uta folder? Then download a voicebank. Voicebanks come in compressed archive, just extract them in your ~/UTAU/voice folder. The UTAU folder is in C:/Program Files. Assuming you didn't install UTAU in your Program Files folder, I recommend that you reinstall it with default settings.

whiteglove

Teto's Territory
UTAU works on Win8. Are you sure you are in Japanese locale and not just in the language pack? Did you load a UST before the error occured or did it pop up as soon as you opened it?
Yes, I have Japanese Locale and the error appears as I open it.
[doublepost=1458926731][/doublepost]
No uta folder? Then download a voicebank. Voicebanks come in compressed archive, just extract them in your ~/UTAU/voice folder. The UTAU folder is in C:/Program Files. Assuming you didn't install UTAU in your Program Files folder, I recommend that you reinstall it with default settings.
I downloaded at least 5
[doublepost=1458926773][/doublepost]
It should probably be mentioned that just because you have the English addon, not everything's going to be in English. Only certain parts are translated, such as the things used/seen most often, which is likely why that error is still in Japanese.
I know, the error is in English but everything else is Japanese.
[doublepost=1458926804][/doublepost]
if you installed utau before changing your non-unicode locale then you will need to uninstall it and redownload it
I did.

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Reinstall t in someplace that's not program files.
like change the install directory to something like your documents or even just your user folder.
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\UTAU
or even just
%USERPROFILE%\UTAU

Just put that right into the installer and it should work, if not then just browse it manually.

Reactions: Tomato Hentai

whiteglove

Teto's Territory
Reinstall t in someplace that's not program files.
like change the install directory to something like your documents or even just your user folder.
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\UTAU
or even just
%USERPROFILE%\UTAU

Just put that right into the installer and it should work, if not then just browse it manually.
Thank you so much!