[♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [22/06] [Utau Completion Deadline!]

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Re: [♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [19/05] [Surprise Announcement!]

I agree, the Joker must be going 'ha' the whole time! It fits perfectly.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

I am all for the 'ha'.
c:
It fits!

Oh and...
yuki_kusata_by_turquoise_cherry-d4s8kmy.png

Back Description:
On Yuki's head, the giant bow shown is clipped into her hair with the white 'X' and 'I' clips.
Her shawl wraps around her back.

That's really about it o3o

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

Some concepts were scrapped completely, but i've finally reached my final design concept. I even changed the name and personality @o@. If i look at my original concept I'd be like 'How on earth did i get to this?'

giKIj.png

Name (In western order) [Give Kanji/Eng/Romaji if it's Japanese] [If it in a different language, write it in that language as well as English]: Mei Meimei | 命 冥冥or 冥 冥冥 [The 冥冥 part can also be written as 冥々(Its a form of notation that the previous kanji is repeated) | めい めいめい| メイ メイメイ|MEi|
Name Meaning: Mei's first name can be written with two different Kanjis, the first one means Fate/Life and the second one means Dark. Meimei means dark/ divine/ invisible
Hand Item [If you possess one]: Twin Katars,
Likes [Limit 3]: Both Mei: Silver. Fate Mei: Protecting. Dark Mei: Honour.
Dislikes [Limit 3]: Dark Mei: People that don't obey him willfully. Both Mei: Unknown
Height: 5'2
Weight: 777 Tonnes (There are silver ring weights around Mei's shoes; they seemt to be there to restrain her speed.)
Personality [Do not mistake for back-story]: Mei has a split personality, which is also symbolised through her name. The dominant personality is Fate Mei, the second is Dark Mei. Fate Mei is more reserved, she likes to look over people from afar than dare to get close to them. Fate Mei is more kind and there are some things she would never do that Dark Mei would do with no hesitation. Dark Mei is a male personality and he is arrogant, a narcissist (he often admires himself), and a proud sadist. He views no-one as an equal, other than himself and Fate Mei. Both Meis are aware of the others existence and personality, however only Dark Mei retains the memory of both meis. Dark Mei rarely appears unless fate Mei is in danger. Both are skilled in fighting with Katars but Dark mei is more skilled. To force a Mei out, one must cover their active eye (The one with the spade symbol), however the Meis themselves can switch at will. Both Mei's are always giving off a demeanor that represents death.

Outfit Colours: Black White Gold Silver
Voicer: Sylphique
Designer: Sylphique
Creator: Sylphique
I confirm that this is the official design:Yes

.... and un-officially, Dark Mei loves Fate Mei, so it is unrequited selfcest- |'D Not that Dark Mei isn't already in love with himself as well xD.

There is nothing special on Mei's back. All the lining and everything just continues round.

Zanav

Momo's Minion

Ok, so I'll explain my character's design more.

The king of Clubs would have green hair (agriculture!) that's sort of messy, soft red eyes, and pale skin. He will have a white undershirt, then a gray, faded jacket. On the jacket will be a Club symbol (white) near the chest, then finally, some black jeans. Those black jeans will have XIII on it in white in the top right of it. He'll hold a oak baton with red ribbon at the top. He'll be barefoot, and slightly thin. He'll wear a bronze crown.

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

Zanav link said:

The king of Clubs would have green hair (agriculture!) that's sort of messy, soft red eyes, and pale skin. He will have a white undershirt, then a gray, faded jacket. On the jacket will be a Club symbol (white) near the chest, then finally, some black jeans. Those black jeans will have XIII on it in white in the top right of it. He'll hold a oak baton with red ribbon at the top. He'll be barefoot, and slightly thin. He'll wear a bronze crown.

The bronze crown doesn't fit the color scheme regulations, because neither your hair or your eyes are bronze. And on his left or right side when you mention 'near the chest'. Its a bit better though :smile:

nightfrog9

Teto's Territory

Ifs the king of hearts is still vacant? I have a utau voice bank that could do that part possibly?

eh if you wanna hear him its[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/nightfrog9/ponponpon-1[/soundcloud]

I though since he's so shy and cute it be a good one for hearts.

Im totally redoing the design  for him and though maybe you know doing king of hearts would due :P
(he never really had a design or a name in the first place xD i was just throwing random things together a friend had me make him blue and with hearts though xDDD
Its oto.in okay, need to fix a few things

Username: nightfrog9
Slot: king of hearts ♥XIII
Extra Skills: Artist, (animator) also good at guitar, trumpet, harmonica, piano. so i may be able to assist in song writing in some way ♥.

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

nightfrog9 link said:
Ifs the king of hearts is still vacant? I have a utau voice bank that could do that part possibly?

eh if you wanna hear him its[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/nightfrog9/ponponpon-1[/soundcloud]

I though since he's so shy and cute it be a good one for hearts.

Im totally redoing the design  for him and though maybe you know doing king of hearts would due :P
(he never really had a design or a name in the first place xD i was just throwing random things together a friend had me make him blue and with hearts though xDDD
Its oto.in okay, need to fix a few things

Username: nightfrog9
Slot: king of hearts ♥XIII
Extra Skills: Artist, (animator) also good at guitar, trumpet, harmonica, piano. so i may be able to assist in song writing in some way ♥.

Sure, and Aww he sounds so cute! Yep it is still vacant. Well the next deadline I'm setting everyone is the voice deadline. Seeing as you already have a voice maybe you could use the same deadline I'm going to set on the 25th, but for the official design? It sounds pretty reasonable (if not, feel free to tell me, I'm very flexible). Just in case, remember the color guidelines (you mentioned blue hearts), Of course you can have blue, as long as its in your hair/eye or skin color :smile: Other than that, all our members will be happy to help and I think Fawksey mentioned somewhere she could possibly help with the King of hearts design, since she has the Queen of hearts. If everything's okay, then I'm happy to welcome you aboard
♥(ノ´∀`)

Zanav

Momo's Minion

Sylphique link said:
[quote author=Zanav link=topic=784.msg15138#msg15138 date=1337744719]

The bronze crown doesn't fit the color scheme regulations, because neither your hair or your eyes are bronze. And on his left or right side when you mention 'near the chest'. Its a bit better though :smile:
[/quote]

Ok, the crown will be a greenish-bronze color, and "near the chest" is on the right side.

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

Zanav link said:
[quote author=Sylphique link=topic=784.msg15141#msg15141 date=1337758325]
[quote author=Zanav link=topic=784.msg15138#msg15138 date=1337744719]

[/quote]

Ok, the crown will be a greenish-bronze color, and "near the chest" is on the right side.
[/quote]

I guess that's fine :smile:~
Don't forget the profile ~

And everyone :

2z562hd.png

This is what I was thinking so far for our joker, something cute but dangerous :L
He has 4 tails which he can use for flying purposes, and he always sits on a scythe. He's a white fox. The gold ribbon hanging from his cap has his model number. He has a red feather sticking out of the cap too. His shirt is like a waistcoat and it has gold linings. and he has gold rings round his tails and front paws and neck. His tails are gradiented from red>white or black>white  and on the white parts, his fur has the marks of all the different suits. Ahaha :L Guys, this is just an idea to get us started, I'd love you guys to add/change/and suggest other things, and possibly even change it completely~

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Oh God that Joker.

Oh God yes.

Yes.

Illisandria Carthain

Momo's Minion

Sylphique link said:
I guess that's fine :smile:~
Don't forget the profile ~

And everyone :

2z562hd.png

This is what I was thinking so far for our joker, something cute but dangerous :L
He has 4 tails which he can use for flying purposes, and he always sits on a scythe. He's a white fox. The gold ribbon hanging from his cap has his model number. He has a red feather sticking out of the cap too. His shirt is like a waistcoat and it has gold linings. and he has gold rings round his tails and front paws and neck. His tails are gradiented from red>white or black>white  and on the white parts, his fur has the marks of all the different suits. Ahaha :L Guys, this is just an idea to get us started, I'd love you guys to add/change/and suggest other things, and possibly even change it completely~
I like it. He/she's so cute! :3

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Amazing design.
I like 8D

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Omigosh that joker is so cute. *u*

I don't totally get the scythe, though - what's it for, and how would he be able to use it? Did you have a special meaning or purpose in mind when you put it there, or is it just for decoration?

The rest of the design is so super adorable, though - I love the hat and the ribbon and the gold rings, and him being a fox is just so adorable~ :3

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Well, here is my joker idea.
http://i47.tinypic.com/5zfi51.jpg

If you can't read my handwriting I'll type it here. xD

Basically two gloves, the top side of the gloves have spades and clubs symbols on them. The bottom side, or the palms will have hearts and diamonds.
The joker doesn't have a physical form, it's kind of like a shadow? And the eyes can appear if you want them, or it can just be gloves. xD I'm not really sure.

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

I put the the scythe there because I thought it'd help with the contradiction. I was picturing the joker as an cute cuddly thing, but the type of thing that can say cruel things whilst still retaining the cuteness. Maybe I'm picturing the joker as a Yandere OTL. Also because the joker is also known as the fool and he's meant to be unpredictable. I kind of associate joker with judgement, and I associate judgement with grim reaper :L, especially if it'l be going 'ha ha haha'.

Oh I really love that glove idea, especially how it's double sided<3 The shadow also gave me another idea; Perhaps the suit members are 'special' and that allows the joker to control them if he can gain their 'trust' (at that point he could scythe open their soul because they're vulnerable or something); and when he's possessing someone the shadow of that person changes (to look like Fawkesy's red eyed shadow). I think that kind of thing could lead to some nice ideas for Phase 2.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Sylphique link said:
The shadow also gave me another idea; Perhaps the suit members are 'special' and that allows the joker to control them if he can gain their 'trust' (at that point he could scythe open their soul because they're vulnerable or something); and when he's possessing someone the shadow of that person changes (to look like Fawkesy's red eyed shadow). I think that kind of thing could lead to some nice ideas for Phase 2.

We could make an epic original song revolving around that theme :O
Like...scared of your own shadow or something like that.
That would be awesome.

Illisandria Carthain

Momo's Minion

叶心怡 (Ice) link said:
[quote author=Sylphique link=topic=784.msg15320#msg15320 date=1337893825]
The shadow also gave me another idea; Perhaps the suit members are 'special' and that allows the joker to control them if he can gain their 'trust' (at that point he could scythe open their soul because they're vulnerable or something); and when he's possessing someone the shadow of that person changes (to look like Fawkesy's red eyed shadow). I think that kind of thing could lead to some nice ideas for Phase 2.

That would be awesome.
[/quote]
^ This. OH GOD YES!

>n< Sandria approves.

nightfrog9

Teto's Territory

i like dis idea :D :DD

Here is  my Character's stuff :P
OFFICIAL CHARACTER PROFILE LAYOUT

Name Ryu Akairo [龍  赤色 ]
Name Meaning: wrighting Red or dragon red
Model Number: <3 XIII
Hand Item :a rose
Likes [Limit 3]: muffins, soft things, sparkly jem stone like things.
Dislikes [Limit 3]: cats, dark area's at night, sleeping without some form of night-light
Height: 5'4''
Weight:90-110
Personality : shy, silly, pretty shonen-y, can mistakenly say pervy things Because he doesn't really get it or know he's doing it.
Outfit Colours: reds and blacks mostly, lighter blond hair and red eyes
Voicer: My brother's BFFFL 's brother
Designer: nightfrog9
Creator: nightfrog9
I confirm that this is the official design: [Yes(herp, you know freddy on scooby doo? he has this neck scarf thing and i though that was Victorian Englishmen so i drew it on him (cuz the queen of hearts has Victorian stlye stuff)]
savecopy-2.png

Its not done, ill finish it tomorrow

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Illisandria Carthain link said:
[quote author=叶心怡 (Ice) link=topic=784.msg15345#msg15345 date=1337905339]
[quote author=Sylphique link=topic=784.msg15320#msg15320 date=1337893825]

That would be awesome.
[/quote]
^ This. OH GOD YES!

>n< Sandria approves.
[/quote]

Yes. Yesssss. I give you Chanina for brainwashing purposes! *shoves*

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

nightfrog9 link said:
i like dis idea :D :DD

Here is  my Character's stuff :P
OFFICIAL CHARACTER PROFILE LAYOUT
Name Ryu Akairo [龍  赤色 ]
Name Meaning: wrighting Red or dragon red (i suck at translation and Japanese derps xD)
Model Number: <3 XIII
Hand Item [If you possess one]:a rose
Likes [Limit 3]: muffins, soft things, sparkly jem stone like things.
Dislikes [Limit 3]: cats, dark area's at night, sleeping without some form of night-light
Height: 5'4''
Weight:90-110
Personality : shy, silly, pretty shonen-y, can mistakenly say pervy things Because he doesn't really get it or know he's doing it
Outfit Colours: reds and blacks mostly, I really really wanted to give him white hair (still may do so, but my normal style makes white hair look pretty bad xD
Voicer: My brother's BFFFL 's brother
Designer: nightfrog9
Creator: nightfrog9
I confirm that this is the official design: [Yes(herp, you know freddy on scooby doo? he has this neck scarf thing and i though that was Victorian Englishmen so i drew it on him (cuz the queen of hearts has Victorian stlye stuff)]
savecopy-2.png

Its not done, ill finish it tomorrow

Oh my that was fast o u  o. Didn't expect it till July 1st (when everyone gives in their voice). Nevertheless, beautiful design. I think it's lovely, especially the jacket. Maybe you got your deadline mixed up xD Not that its a bad thing, since you've more or less caught up ~