[♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [22/06] [Utau Completion Deadline!]

Asteriski

Teto's Territory
Re: [♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [25/05] [New Announcement!]

tumblr_m0p7607h8h1r1ahsuo1_500.png

(Nothing special on the back. Cloak and vest wrap around as usual.)
Name: CALLiOPE (Καλλιοπη in Ancient Greek form) (Unofficial last name: Ultrix)
Name Meaning: Beautiful voice, from the Greek words "kallos" and "ops". In mythology, Calliope was the goddess of epic poetry and eloquence, as well as being a Muse.
Model Number: ♥I
Hand Item: A rapier with an elaborate twisted hand guard
Likes: Duels, helping the unlucky(and leaving immediately afterwards), traveling
Dislikes: Heartbreakers, closed roads, accidentally hurting people
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 135 pounds
Personality: A brave and noble girl, but a bit delusional. She seems to think she's an angel sent to defend the concept of true love by living as a rogue, challenging heartbreakers to duels.
Outfit Colours: Red, brown, gold, silver, teal(eyes only)
Voicer: Asteriski
Designer: Asteriski
Creator: Asteriski
I confirm that this is the official design: Yes

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Name: 色香 / Iroka
Name Meaning: Charm or good looks, since he charms women and the Ace of Clubs is generally a sign of good luck in fortune telling
Model Number: ♣I
Hand Item: N/A
Dislikes: Those with bad intentions, the feeling of not having a choice, defeat
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 175 lbs
Personality: He constantly flirts with women without really meaning any kind of true affection, mostly for the pleasure of watching their different reactions. To most people, he can come across as extremely shallow and not appearing to truly care about anything, but when danger arises, he will defend a damsel in distress without hesitation, because while he does tease women a lot, he is actually very protective of them. He is very loyal to his fellow clubs.
Outfit Colours: Monochromes, light blue and gold
Voicer: NicolaCola
Designer: NicolaCola
Creator: NicolaCola
MZBiB.png

Everything pretty much just continues around the back except his cape, which is the same light blue on the back but has a large club symbol with a circle around it (the same colors and shape as can be seen on his gloves) and, if you can't see it, the shape of the bottom of his cape sort of resembles a club.
I confirm that this is the official design: Yes! (I'll probably shade it later, though~)

Edit: Pffff just saw that CALLiOPE is a rogue of love and challenges heartbreakers to duel - she and Iroka are probably going to have a fight or two, haha. XD

Asteriski

Teto's Territory

NicolaCola link said:
Edit: Pffff just saw that CALLiOPE is a rogue of love and challenges heartbreakers to duel - she and Iroka are probably going to have a fight or two, haha. XD

Aaaaaaaaw yeah.

Urmi

Momo's Minion

Okay~ I have Dia all ready to go (just need a VB now! :D)

Personality  v
Name: English = Dia |  Kanji = ぢあ
Name Meaning: Shortened version of "Diamond"
Model Number: ♦XII
Character item: Pink diamond
Likes : Satin, warmth (whether that be from breezes, days, hugs etc.), gems.
Dislikes: Incredible heat/cold, dogs, being crowded.
Height: 186cm (6'1)
Weight: 65kg (143 lbs)
Personality: Dia is generally quiet and thinks thoroughly before acting. She doesn't make friends with someone unless she trusts them first. Because of this, Dia is a bit close-minded and doesn't accept new concepts most of the time. Dia is quite humble and describes herself as the "quiet and relaxed, doesn't-think-that-I-am-better-than-anyone-else" type of person.
Outfit Colours: White, red.
Voicer: -Probably myself-
Designer: Maddison M (Urmi)
Creator: Maddison M (Urmi)
I confirm that this is the official design: Yes.

Design  v
dia%20ref.png

As for the Joker's design, I think what you guys have looks great! C:

Angel

Momo's Minion
Re: [♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [15/03] OFFICIAL PROFILE Template on Announcement!

I have revamped some info and given the description of the back.

Name (In western order) [Give Kanji/Eng/Romaji if it's Japanese] [If it in a different language, write it in that language as well as English]: Alice (アリス- Arisu)
Name Meaning: The Noble One
Model Number: ♣XI
Hand Item [If you possess one]: Chocolate Cornet
Likes [Limit 3]: Sweets (Pastry and Candies), Day-Dreaming, Lazing Around.
Dislikes [Limit 3]: Getting Confused, Boring Things/People, Being embarrassed.
Height: 4’5 (138cm)
Weight: 65 pounds (29kg)
Personality [Do not mistake for back-story]: Alice is a stubborn tsundere-type girl, who can get into tantrums whenever she doesn’t understand something, or something’s confusing. She loves to eat sweets, but dislikes whenever something questions her about it. When she gets into a fight, she often finds it hard to apologize, and stutters whenever she tries to. She’s a matagot, and can transform from human to a mountain wolf/cat and back as she pleases. She’s often seen nibbling upon a chocolate cornet or sleeping/day-dreaming away. As she’s a maid, she has a master, and is very loyal to that person. She'll obey their every order, and is very protective when it comes tho their safety. 

Outfit Colours: Black, White, Grey
Voicer: Angel/CinnanomX3
Designer: Angel/CinnanomX3
Creator: Angel/CinnanomX3

A42Ai.png
I confirm that this is the official design: [Yes]

Back Description: It is rather the same, with the dress all the same round, except there is no clover at the back. The clovers at the front are behind the pigtails.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

i think i am going to restart Shikaze, since i've been ignoring her because of working on my galaco contest entry o:

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
Re: [♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [15/03] OFFICIAL PROFILE Template on Announcement!

Angel link said:
I have revamped some info and given the description of the back.

Name (In western order) [Give Kanji/Eng/Romaji if it's Japanese] [If it in a different language, write it in that language as well as English]: Alice (アリス- Arisu)
Name Meaning: The Noble One
Model Number: ♣XI
Hand Item [If you possess one]: Chocolate Cornet
Likes [Limit 3]: Sweets (Pastry and Candies), Day-Dreaming, Lazing Around.
Dislikes [Limit 3]: Getting Confused, Boring Things/People, Being embarrassed.
Height: 4’5 (138cm)
Weight: 65 pounds (29kg)
Personality [Do not mistake for back-story]: Alice is a stubborn tsundere-type girl, who can get into tantrums whenever she doesn’t understand something, or something’s confusing. She loves to eat sweets, but dislikes whenever something questions her about it. When she gets into a fight, she often finds it hard to apologize, and stutters whenever she tries to. She’s a matagot, and can transform from human to a mountain wolf/cat and back as she pleases. She’s often seen nibbling upon a chocolate cornet or sleeping/day-dreaming away. As she’s a maid, she has a master, and is very loyal to that person. She'll obey their every order, and is very protective when it comes tho their safety. 

Outfit Colours: Black, White, Grey
Voicer: Angel/CinnanomX3
Designer: Angel/CinnanomX3
Creator: Angel/CinnanomX3

A42Ai.png
I confirm that this is the official design: [Yes]

Back Description: It is rather the same, with the dress all the same round, except there is no clover at the back. The clovers at the front are behind the pigtails.

Glad its confirmed~

TheSnowSongstress link said:
i think i am going to restart Shikaze, since i've been ignoring her because of working on my galaco contest entry o:

By 'restart', what do you mean :/?

Ranun

Teto's Territory

/crawls out of her corner

The idea for the Joker is totally awesome *A* And an original song about your own shadow asjfdfhdfg WANT. Maybe a chorus featuring all 16 UTAUs or something since it's the joker? I don't know. But the idea is amazing.

I came to the point where I realized I totally need to redo my voicebank... in comparison to my other UTAU she's really muffled and stuff. I think I'm not able to get the sound of her voice again... we'll see. :sing:

ohmygodmyenglish.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

OH OOPS
I mean to write "Shikaze's voice"
x n x I derp too much

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

Well it is the voice-bank deadline now, so everyone gets this next month to work on the vocals; which of course includes: Re-doing, Refining, And everything else if need be ~

Scared me for a second xD. Her design is already so purty~

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

thank you so much ; v ;
i have plenty of time now that i finished my galaco entry 8D
even though i'm like spazzing around because of the rules

nightfrog9

Teto's Territory
Re: [♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [30/05] [Vacancy!]

since the king of diamonds is gone maybe i could submit another utau to fill in its place?

I already have a utau in the king of Hearts spot(haha every time i think that kingdom hearts pops in my head XD)

I recorded this utau a few days ago so its oto is wack,  (i was using my sis's BF so all his samples are really short too, (like .8-2seconds long on each one.)

(if you can) Start listening at around 40 because that's where most of the melody starts

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/nightfrog9/utau-newcomer-noah-testing-oto[/soundcloud]

I can see if you don't want me to submit another utau (that's really reasonable) and (the voice-bank is a butt-face too )

Oh im touching up on the king of heart's design stuff :P Imma make it look more ... profesionalish/ (really i just wanna make it look like i didnt do it at 1 am)

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

nightfrog9 link said:
since the king of diamonds is gone maybe i could submit another utau to fill in its place?

I already have a utau in the king of Hearts spot(haha every time i think that kingdom hearts pops in my head XD)

I recorded this utau a few days ago so its oto is wack,  (i was using my sis's BF so all his samples are really short too, (like .8-2seconds long on each one.)

(if you can) Start listening at around 40 because that's where most of the melody starts

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/nightfrog9/utau-newcomer-noah-testing-oto[/soundcloud]

I can see if you don't want me to submit another utau (that's really reasonable) and (the voice-bank is a butt-face too )

Oh im touching up on the king of heart's design stuff :P Imma make it look more ... profesionalish/ (really i just wanna make it look like i didnt do it at 1 am)

I have no issues with anyone taking 2 Slots, however, I'd need to be reassured that you could hit the deadlines for both and not feel overworked.
And for re-working the design, it's fine since I set your design to be due at July 1st (if you finish before that you can confirm it with me; but after you confirm it, it cannot be changed. Also you have confirmed your profile. )

If you take up another slot, the deadline of the design will also be July 1st. I treat all the slots the same, regardless if there may be one person occupying more than 1 of them. If you understand that and are still confident you can do both at the same time, then it's gladly yours. (ノ ̄ u  ̄)ノ

Angel

Momo's Minion

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/angelcookie/alice-sunny-sunny-notebook[/soundcloud]

It's another test of Alice's voice.

Isn't her voice all fluffy?

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Bumping this to keep it alive.

Asteriski

Teto's Territory

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/agentasteriski/calliope-muse-aitai[/soundcloud]
I've decided Calli gets two banks. One's a CV-type sort of choral voice, as shown here, called MUSE. The second is a more standard sounding CVVC called CHORD.