Re: [♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [30/05] [Vacancy!]

Fawkesy link said:
[quote author=SAKUloid link=topic=784.msg17594#msg17594 date=1339832865]
DESIGN!~

http://twitpic.com/9yctol/full
Woahhhh, looks great!
[/quote]

Thank you~
I was inspired by your design, please don't be mad! It's just I saw your design as being more..."fitting", for the group's theme. So I decided to why not join the fun!

I am sorry if you don't like it! >.<

NicolaCola link said:
DESIGN!~

Woah, your design is so cool-looking! I love the armor, and the shoulders, and the gold stuff all around~ Great job! :D
[/quote]

TYSM~

smeen link said:
DESIGN!~

It looks beautiful!
[/quote]

Thanks C;

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Sylphique link said:
DESIGN!~

Its awesomely purty and lovely. However the only questionable thing is the colour scheme not fitting design rules, as well as the missing model number. But, sexy boots you got there.
[/quote]
Would the red and gold fit the color scheme rule if the eye under his eyepatch was (theoretically) red and gold? (Even though it isn't showing?)

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

NicolaCola link said:
[quote author=Sylphique link=topic=784.msg17931#msg17931 date=1340245884]
DESIGN!~

Its awesomely purty and lovely. However the only questionable thing is the colour scheme not fitting design rules, as well as the missing model number. But, sexy boots you got there.
[/quote]
Would the red and gold fit the color scheme rule if the eye under his eyepatch was (theoretically) red and gold? (Even though it isn't showing?)
[/quote]i think she means because we were meant to do black and white for spades with some color splash, not because of anything being unbalanced

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory

Sylphique link said:
DESIGN!~

[/quote]
Oh, I forgot to place the Model number! My bad~
I NEVER SAW RULES ON COLOR SCHEMES D;

Now I have to do it all again -_____-'
Can I have a time limit extension. Meaning I need one for his voice too.

NicolaCola link said:
DESIGN!~

[/quote]
[/quote]

I liked my color scheme...I thought it was nice. I don't like the idea of red and gold :sick:
My design took me FOREVER TT A TT

TheSnowSongstress link said:
[quote author=NicolaCola link=topic=784.msg17938#msg17938 date=1340249139]
DESIGN!~

[/quote]
[/quote]i think she means because we were meant to do black and white for spades with some color splash, not because of anything being unbalanced
[/quote]

So what are the correct colors? D';

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

SAKUloid link said:
Facts for Spades and Clubs
Your design's colour palette can only include; Black, Greys and White (Monochrome colours), + Whatever colours you choose for your hair, skin and eyes.

From the front page.

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory

Fawkesy link said:
[quote author=SAKUloid link=topic=784.msg18003#msg18003 date=1340330892]
Facts for Spades and Clubs
Your design's colour palette can only include; Black, Greys and White (Monochrome colours), + Whatever colours you choose for your hair, skin and eyes.

From the front page.
[/quote]
Oh, Okay. I see. Thank you~

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

What Fawkesy said D;
Pretty much, you have to base the design on black, white, and grey, but you can add slight color splash o;

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory

Okay, gotchyu'. I'm just gonna' preserve the layers' opacity, create a new layer, clip, and color away. It should be easy enough~

Thanks guise~

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
Re: [♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [22/06] [Extended Voice Deadline!]

Haha, its okay :smile: Sure, I'll extend the voice deadline for everyone to the 20th July But on that basis; I want everyone's joker samples recorded as 'ha' and 'a', and Saku, can I can expect the design by the 30th this month?

To clarify; Saku, you can have colours other than monochrome ones on your design, but only if they are the colours of your hair, skin and eyes. So since you have used extra colours gold and red whilst your hair and eyes are purple, it doesn't fit the rules :smile: eg. If your hair was red for example, it means you can use red along with the default design colours.

And for the record, I love how everyone's doing so far. You guys are really sharing the same amount of dedication I have for this <3 Im glad I can see a lot of effort in all work so far.
I'm re-designing the website because minimalism doesn't truly capture the essence of all our fantasy-ish like designs. So now I'm going to make a more shiny and visually dynamic design that would match more with  anime styled art. When I finish this design, I will officially put the website up for all to see ;D

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

I actually pretty much finished Yuki's CV voicebank ;w;
It took 4 rerecordings in all, and a very generous and lovely friend offered to oto her for me (because I'm pretty bad with my oto's) and I have two samples since my friend made a cover with her :'D

My friend's cover (Sakurane):
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/stormylullaby/sakurane-yuki-kusata[/soundcloud]

My cover (Sweet Devil):
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/yukikusata/sweet-devil-yuki-kusata[/soundcloud]

And also, time to record the Joker bank whee~

Edit: I recorded the Joker bank.
The 'ha' sounds kinda ghastly when I replay it in a ust though so....o3o

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory

Sylphique link said:
Haha, its okay :smile: Sure, I'll extend the voice deadline for everyone to the 20th July But on that basis; I want everyone's joker samples recorded as 'ha' and 'a', and Saku, can I can expect the design by the 30th this month?

To clarify; Saku, you can have colours other than monochrome ones on your design, but only if they are the colours of your hair, skin and eyes. So since you have used extra colours gold and red whilst your hair and eyes are purple, it doesn't fit the rules :smile: eg. If your hair was red for example, it means you can use red along with the default design colours.

And for the record, I love how everyone's doing so far. You guys are really sharing the same amount of dedication I have for this <3 Im glad I can see a lot of effort in all work so far.
I'm re-designing the website because minimalism doesn't truly capture the essence of all our fantasy-ish like designs. So now I'm going to make a more shiny and visually dynamic design that would match more with  anime styled art. When I finish this design, I will officially put the website up for all to see ;D

Is purple considered a monochrome color? o.0
I'm not comprehending how this breaks the rules. What colors CAN I USE? lol that'd be easier. I don't what monochrome colors are.

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

SAKUloid link said:
[quote author=Sylphique link=topic=784.msg18048#msg18048 date=1340397912]

I'm not comprehending how this breaks the rules. What colors CAN I USE? lol that'd be easier. I don't what monochrome colors are.
[/quote]

Pretty much anything in the spectrum of black and white. Eg. White, Black, Grey, Dark Grey. Anything you can get between those 2 colours :smile:

And Yuki sounds pretty :D

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Just a little update from me~
I've finished Mana's CV otos, and I'm working on her VCV. o 3o/
Here's a sample of both!
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/utaufawkesy/mana-cv-and-vcv-comparison[/soundcloud]

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Both Yuki and Mana sound great! I'm considering redoing Chanina... Might as well start on that now.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Also, I've managed to get some art for Yuki, courtesy of some strangers ;w;

gift_art__yuki_kusata_by_yukonix-d4u613c.jpg

yuki.png

This one's transparent x3
request__11_by_fruitsound-d4x49xt.png

artrequest-1.png

yukicolorn.png

Asteriski

Teto's Territory

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/agentasteriski/calliope-kagaribito[/soundcloud]
The status of the dual banks is... debatable, but the CV is progressing nicely.

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory

Sylphique link said:
[quote author=SAKUloid link=topic=784.msg18068#msg18068 date=1340431425]
[quote author=Sylphique link=topic=784.msg18048#msg18048 date=1340397912]

[/quote]

Pretty much anything in the spectrum of black and white. Eg. White, Black, Grey, Dark Grey. Anything you can get between those 2 colours :smile:

And Yuki sounds pretty :D
[/quote]

So how does red tie into this? >.<
I am sorry, I am just...ugh.