[♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [22/06] [Utau Completion Deadline!]

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
Re: [♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [22/06] [Extended Voice Deadline!]

Illisandria Carthain link said:
So I need to apologize in advance. I have Redd's VB all done and his .frqs finished but no sample and his .oto is in its rough stages. Due to some RL issues I will not be able to progress any further in his .oto but am still committed. Also, I do not have his Joker bank done but I know what it will be called [FRIVOLOUS]. The only question I have is on how to .oto it: do I oto it as \"ha\" and \"a\" or do I .oto it for thew whole of a VB by duplicating? (I feel like I missed something...)

Regardless! I do wish to note my interest in this project has not faded and I have several tests for Redd's bank already sampled on my computer (which is not in my possession at the moment) so I have not been not working. I just have hit a kink and need to put my work on a slight hiatus until I can get back on track.

(PS: love all the lovely designs for SUiT UTSUS <3)

That's okay, thanks for telling me :smile:. As for the Joker bank oto, you do it normally as you would any other, but you really only just have 2 recordings to oto, the one for "ha" and the one for "a"~ And okay, you're bank will be called Frivolous :'D. Now no-one else ca use that for their joker bank name.

TheSnowSongstress link said:
EDIT:
I don't think i can finish by the deadline
My laptop charger broke and my battery lasts 15 minutes with the little time i get to charge

That's okay, thanks for telling me~

Angel link said:
Is it okay if I'm a little late. Just because right now I cannot access Alice's VB...
No problem at all :'D. Thanks for the advance notice.

Austria link said:
Turns out I messed up Yuki's name lD
I feel stupid.
Anyway, Here's her name: クサタ雪

Kusata Yuki nyan.
Ahaha thats okay, I'll take note of it~

It seems that a few of you can't make this deadline, would you guys like another extended deadline, or would you prefer to give me a date that you can hand it in by? I'm not too keen on extending a single deadline for the second time, but since there's a few of you, I guess its pretty reasonable. :smile:

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

My voicebank is almost done. I think I'll have it done by tomorrow.

Ranun

Teto's Territory

I actually wanted to record Ruby's bank for a second time, but I don't have time right now and the following week to record. (also I'm on vacation, July 29th to August 8th)
Her current/first voicebank is nearly done, I just need to rewrite the readme and such, fix some oto's, and that's it. I just wanted to re-record her, means it's not really necessary to do so, so I think I can make the deadline with her current bank. But it's possible to update them later on, right?

Also, I have the Joker samples ready, but they sound really bored and like a boy. XD /fail
I have no clue how to name that Joker bank. Also, I could re-record them so they sound more like a girl... maybe I should hand out an example of how they sound? ;n; Because my slot is the queen and it's a bit weird if the Joker suddenly sounds boy-ish, right? :/ But I have no other idea how to voice act the bank then. D: I hope I don't sound too confusing ovo;;; *sucks at English*

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

Hmmmm. Well since most of you are doing the otos alongside the actual bank, then we don't really need a separate deadline for otos. How about I combine a deadline for the bank + oto.

And about editing the banks later. Of course that would be possible! They'll just be released under the same version. Eg. 1, 1.1 rather than 1, 2.

Feel free to show what you have whenever you have any doubts, I'm sure everyone will be happy to help~

Angel

Momo's Minion

Here's an idea o3o

I think in the Readme of the UTAU, it should say that the UTAU is part of the SUiT project and it's number?

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Angel link said:
Here's an idea o3o

I think in the Readme of the UTAU, it should say that the UTAU is part of the SUiT project and it's number?
I agree, we should definitely include this information in everyone's readme files.

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

SAKUloid link said:
Redesigning my UTAUloid.
/worried/

NicolaCola link said:
[quote author=Angel link=topic=784.msg20328#msg20328 date=1342779968]
Here's an idea o3o

I agree, we should definitely include this information in everyone's readme files.
[/quote]

I was planning on altering all the readmes before I re-upload them all for our website. That way they could all follow a common layout structure [To look more uniform]. But right now, just feel free to note down anything that you were planning to put in the readme aswell as things like freq and range etc; when the time comes, I will take it into account if its not already considered, aswell as add everything that should be there. o u o

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory

Sylphique link said:
[quote author=SAKUloid link=topic=784.msg20399#msg20399 date=1342838043]
Redesigning my UTAUloid.
/worried/

NicolaCola link said:
[quote author=Angel link=topic=784.msg20328#msg20328 date=1342779968]
Here's an idea o3o

[/quote]

I was planning on altering all the readmes before I re-upload them all for our website. That way they could all follow a common layout structure [To look more uniform]. But right now, just feel free to note down anything that you were planning to put in the readme aswell as things like freq and range etc; when the time comes, I will take it into account if its not already considered, aswell as add everything that should be there. o u o
[/quote]
Don't worry. I am just going to make him more...modernized. My design looked a little too complicated for myself as a person to draw. I will make his design official, but it will be a reference sheet. So it's not all nicey-nice-nice. I promise, I got the colors down~

Angel

Momo's Minion

Now before I upload Alice's VB in and a song sample probably in some hours, I've decided to make her voice a really high nasally type of voice because whispery cute did not fit her.

I hope her voice is okay, because a lot of you don't like high cute voices.

EDIT: Make that tomorrow, because I need to do some tri-pitching..

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Lemondolly link said:
What is this?

Basically the SUiT Project base =3
You can read the first page/post for more information~!

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Austria link said:
[quote author=Lemondolly link=topic=784.msg20472#msg20472 date=1342905660]
What is this?

[/quote]
I did but it's still kinda confusing me. :sad:

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Lemondolly link said:
[quote author=Austria link=topic=784.msg20474#msg20474 date=1342906332]
[quote author=Lemondolly link=topic=784.msg20472#msg20472 date=1342905660]
What is this?

[/quote]
I did but it's still kinda confusing me. :sad:
[/quote]

Basically we all make an UTAU based off one of the cards of the deck (Only counting Jack, Queen, King, Ace) and it's just a giant collaborative project, really :3

Angel

Momo's Minion

So.. is anyone finished/has a demo o3o?

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Angel link said:

I'm pretty much done with my UTAU~
I don't have a video though, just a couple of song samples and stuff ouo

Asteriski

Teto's Territory

Angel link said:
I've got demos, but I shipped my bank off to Cdra for better OTOing. I just hope they got the message, what with UO being down...

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

My bank is finished. I need to make a demo for it though... Should I upload it anywhere?

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

Okay since some of you are done, and some you need a bit more time. 20th August is the FINAL DEADLINE [By this date we will have the Utaus(The ones we have) complete]. And by complete
I mean: No editing or refining after this, No extra time. I will request everything all over a again as I go through the list of what we've done and check through it. By this time your oto has to be done, joker bank complete aswell. 

As for Phase 2, I think we can separate it into 3 different projects types:

A Main Story-based project (Something like a list of songs that tell a story in an order; may be something based around 4 Suit kingdoms or something. This will be something we work on continuously (To an extent).)

General projects (Songs that are Generally made by suit members, that I don't have any involvement in  (So if you think you want to work with others/yourself in the group and do your own project, this is the category. ) )

Organised / Mini Group Projects (Similar to General projects but these projects are decided on by the whole group together and may have certain themes)

Unofficial projects (Projects by people not in the Suit Project)

Further more.
Non -Music based Projects (This will include things like Games, Visual novels, Etc.)

So far everything looks pretty neat. As for your finished voicebanks (when you have them), feel free to upload them where you like as long as you can download them.