[♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [22/06] [Utau Completion Deadline!]

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
I think i might have to drop out...
the few times i do get to record, i can't figure out a voice to make for her that doesn't sound like my other UTAUloids or that suits her
I'm sorry

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Re: [♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [15/03] [NEW DEADLINE! Read announcement 02/04/2012]

Why haven't I looked through this thread before? Neat project, I especially like this one:

Fawkesy link said:
mana_the_queen_of_hearts_by_fawkesy-d4um0cf.png

The back of her jacket/coat thing is just plain red, continuing the ruffle-yness with the black stripe continuing around. That's pretty much it. xD

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
Asteriski link said:
[quote author=Fawkesy link=topic=784.msg31543#msg31543 date=1355060141]
.....Are we still doing this?
._.
Valid question. I'd say nothing's stopping us from going on to public releases at this point.
[/quote]

What Ast said but I think quite a few people lost interest :<  I realized that its pretty hard to keep a large group-ed long term project going. Of course anyone who wants to continue is welcome to. If anyone who still has interest and lightbulbing ideas and wants to work on a group project (with the remaining members), then I'll gladly fill in the place/s of any gaps to complete that project (i.e You don't have a composer/lyricist/artist etc. - I'll fill that role)

Angel

Momo's Minion
I'm can also be a composer and lyricist.
I think I'll have some tie to re-record Alice a little.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I could compose original songs too. My knowledge of Japanese is limited but I am getting better each day.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I recently picked up composing, I could try to make something.

I'm still in, by the way, just planning to redo Chanina's bank because I got a new microphone and he can't stay behind. Do we need a new masterpost? Or someone to message all the people in this? Something like that?

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
I was also planning on redoing M3i's bank too / or finding another voicer.

Because I have a lot of IRL issues atm I'm probably not going to be able to organize everything efficiently (I think I was a bad leader/organizer anyway OTL, ).

I would love if any of you were interested in temporarily leading/organizing because its not ideal for me right now :<.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm not active enough to organize this, I think. Anyhow if there's any help needed I'm willing to lend a hand.

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm pretty active and would like to help, but I wouldn't know where to start. owo

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
Fawkesy link said:
I'm pretty active and would like to help, but I wouldn't know where to start. owo

Probably just starting a small idea for a possible song and keeping everyone on track. Then everyone would contribute to elaborate on it and give it more depth. You could probably oversee everyone's opinions and then come up with a more in-depth idea combining them reasonably (but not going overboard and including every idea listed). Like a scouting eye. Recognizing which ideas would benefit the final piece. Showing the revamped idea incase any adjustments are to be made/ someone is unhappy/etc And then just making sure everyone is happily assigned to a specific role based on their talents and preferences. I.e If you recognize that the style of one artist is beautiful and the coloring of a different artist is is beautiful, you may want to see what they think about collaborating as it may bring better results :uhuhu: This accounts for everything else too, not just artists.
You'd probably want to have scenes sketched out as stick men to show the general flow/pv order etcetera. The Video makers may want to then start planning effects, positioning, transitions etc based on what the artists have planned.
Things like this :3 Just leading everyone in a positive direction to make the best out of what they can do~