[♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [22/06] [Utau Completion Deadline!]

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
We should probably start with asking everybody if they're still in this, I think... Should I send all of them a PM?

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
smeen link said:
We should probably start with asking everybody if they're still in this, I think... Should I send all of them a PM?
Yeah I think it'd be nice to know who is still here :uhuhu:

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Okay just sent out a lot of messages. If you haven't got one, it's because you recently posted I this thread and I automatically assumed you're still in. If you are not, please tell me.

Here's the lost of people, as far as I could gather. If I'm missing someone please tell me. Those in bold are counted as still in.

SAKUloid
TheSnowSongstress Dropped out.
Sylphique/Shiruaki
Asteriski
nightfrog9
Fawesky
smeen
NicolaCola
Ranun
Angel
kyukon
Urmi
Illsiandria Carthain
Ant
Austria

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh, I didn't make an UTAU for the project, I just offered to make songs. :I Do I have to make an UTAU in order to do that?

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Not sure about that. Anyhow, Illsiandria Carthain is still in. I'll make her bold...

Ranun

Teto's Territory
I'm still in, too. I wasn't too active the past months but I still visit the forum almost every day. =u=b

Urmi

Momo's Minion
Woah I'm so sorry for disappearing. I got caught up with some stuff and totally forgot about this. D: It's school holidays (summer holidays?) now though and I should be able to take some time to gather my thoughts and record some stuff.
I do have a beta bank for DIA but it was recorded on a absolutely terrible microphone and is really touchy. I got a new microphone for my birthday so I can hopefully re-record her (+appends maybe?) and make her sound decent.
//end of update

But yes, I'd be glad to re-join if I haven't already been like... kicked or something.

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory
I'm sorry I was gone! I'd love to come back if it's possible. I've got art of him from some people and his bank is almost completed~
I have two short demos. His voice is pretty deep. The demos feature the same set of vocals, just one is in octave 2 and the other is in octave 3 along with the off vocal~

Octave 3 + off vocal:
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/sakuloid/new-vcv-test[/soundcloud]

Octave 2 - A Capella:
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/sakuloid/new-vcv-test-2-c2-octave[/soundcloud]

Here's some of the art~

Kaisuki:
pntcommish_by_kaisuki__kaijin__the_king_of_spades__by_sakuloid-d5f1n8y.png

Kyugami:
kaijin_for_sakuloid_by_kyugami-d5hjmd4.png

For those who don't remember what KAIJIN looks like, this is his concept:
kaijin__the_king_of_spades___suit_project_utauloid_by_sakuloid-d58rsma.png

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
I decided to redesign Yuki! :D Her old design was just too haphazardly accessorized for my liking.

yuki_kusata__update_2_0__by_turquoise_cherry-d5py5v5.png
Yeah :D

Angel

Momo's Minion
Angel here~
And I'm not content with what going on nope nope.
We gotta get into shape, it's gonna be a year soon for this project!
Okay anyone who's still here raise your hand and say 'AYE!'

AYE!

So I'm here to make sure we get this project back on track.

First of all you gotta state if you wanna redo the VB/Design whatever. That way we can tell what's changed.

Second - UPDATES people. Tell us if you got something new. Post a demo on YT/Soundcloud wherever. Make sure we know you're in this.

Third - Since we have absent, we gotta fill in the empty space. Find some person who seems willing and we'll give him/her extra time to get things underway.

Fourth - When a majority/all the VB are done, we'll make a chorus. Tell the people in or out of the UTAU community we're alive!

Fifth - This is a big project, so if you put song maker, lyricist, artist etc - you gotta do your job. Song makers tell us if you wanna compose some music - get in touch with a lyricist and select the UTSUs you're gonna use. Even put some others as chorus work.

With these steps we can do this. Time or not, you gotta make times for this. I've got other stuff as well like my own UTAUs but we must not forget we signed up.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Angel link said:
Third - Since we have absent, we gotta fill in the empty space. Find some person who seems willing and we'll give him/her extra time to get things underway.

I -- I can maybe help. owo)/ I'm getting a new mic soon, and planned on re-recording this:
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/anttaffy/fooling-around-with-recording[/soundcloud]

Do you need any more males or...?

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ant link said:
Do you need any more males or...?
Assuming the first post is up-to-date, it looks like we're still in need of a King of Clubs and a King of Diamonds~ ^^

annnnt you should join the clubsss ouo /shot

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ant link said:
Alright, king of clubs then. ^_^
Eee, yayy~ <3 You should fill out the little application thing near the end of the first post, then, so Shiruaki can add you onto the roster. ouob

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
ah, right!

Username: Ant
Slot: King of clubs ♣XIII
Extra Skills: Composer/Songwriter (english)