[♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [22/06] [Utau Completion Deadline!]

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Re: [♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [08/03] New Announcement!

all done <3 Added the Model Number <3
queen_of_spades_ref_sheet_by_snow_songstress-d4s8syt.jpg

EDIT: I added the profile stuff ; w ;
Name: Shikaze (I don't think i will use a last name, if Saku wants on though, that's okay)
Kanji: 死風
Model Number: ♠XII
Voice Range: TBA
Best Genre: TBA
Character Item: A black mirror with blood. Mirror also because mirrors can be used to represent beauty and lavishness. Black with blood splatters to the Spade's connection to death
Colors: Silver, White, Black, Dark Blue, and with the mirror a very deep red

Name reasoning:Shi, meaning death goes along with the suit's general sorrow
Kaze, because the Spade sign is Air
and all together, because The Queen of Spades is used to represent a widowed woman in fortune telling

Personality: As for personality,Shikaze is a very meloncholy women, often sad, and when she's not sad, usually angry. She is easily unsettled when alone and also turns to a suicidal nature. overall, her personality is split between wanting her own death and being afraid of death. She looks towards her husband for comfort, and does laugh and smile when her Jack plays tricks and pranks on the other suits, so is is occasionally happy, but she always has something depressing on her mind

Illisandria Carthain

Momo's Minion
Re: [♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [06/03] New Announcement!

Sylphique link said:
[quote author=Illisandria Carthain link=topic=784.msg5218#msg5218 date=1331176584]
Here. I have my baby all ready :smile:

[hs width=300 height=400]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/067/1/c/cupan_redd_by_invadernere-d4s60gw.png[/hs]
Name: Cupán* Redd
Species: Faun
Standing: ♦XI
Personality: Cupán is very emotionally detached when it comes to social interactions, despite being a merchant. He believes in Fate very much and bases almost all of his menial decisions on the flip of a coin. He loves money but is not all that frugal. In fact, he spends money almost as soon as he gets it. He just enjoys the feel and smell of the metals.
*\"cup\" in Irish

Any comments? Ideas? Developmental/artistic flaws? Please share.

I love the ears and horns, they stand out, and look lovely.
Constructive crit: Right now its a bright red, but I think you can try experimenting with different shades, or even gradient-ing the shade to a different shade of red :smile: The lower half also has considerably less detail in comparison to the top half, but even I do that sometimes xD But I love the animalistic design, its unique and interesting ; u ;
[/quote]

Thanks! I thought on what I could do and since Diamond's element is earth I though, "What's earthy?...Fauns!" So I went with that. And I will fiddle with the shading and coloring a but but I did try to use a couple of different shades of red for different things. I may add some bronze as his shirt border and I may use a gradient for that one. As for the lower torso, the sketch on paper looked much better. I may scan that and use it for the lovely bottom half.

Thank you for the con-crit!

@SUiT Project: You people are so amazing! I love your designs so much! I am immensely enjoying this project! KD

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Okay, I colored her hair and what not.
http://i40.tinypic.com/2imfpi.jpg

Now I need to think of a name~
Here are some that I found:
Mana - Affection, Love
Aika - Love Song
Kiyomi - Pure Beauty

I'm leaning towards Mana, but I don't have any clue what to choose for a last name. xD

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

@Fawkesy I love Mana for her. It suits her majestic-ness. Mana has something royal-y about it. (Man her coat, her boots, her EVERYTHING!)

About Mister Jack of Hearts... I think I'll give him a non-Japanese name. And I believe he acts a little like Grell Sutcliff? I need to find some decent shoe-ideas for him...

Oh, @叶心怡 (Ice) I'm fine with that. xD They'll be rivals!

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

i'm thinking of naming the Queen of Spades Shikaze, meaning (Death)(Breeze)
This is because the spade itself is as symbol of death, used for symbolizing the end of life, end of a relationship, etc.
Shi, meaning death goes along with the suit's general sorrow
and all together, because The Queen of Spades is used to represent a widowed woman in fortune telling

As for personality,Shikaze is a very meloncholy women, often sad, and when she's not sad, usually angry. She is easily unsettled when alone and also turns to a suicidal nature. overall, her personality is split between wanting her own death and being afraid of death. She looks towards her husband for comfort, and does laugh and smile when her Jack plays tricks and pranks on the other suits, so is is occasionally happy, but she always has something depressing on her mind

:3

Ranun

Teto's Territory

Oh lord. Your designs are so awesome. ;w;
Mine is way too simple D:< But I don't know what kind of details to add :I I'm not very creative. o3o"
241m2bt.jpg

She's supposed to be very arrogant, gets annoyed or bored easily and if she's angry she'll probably use the "wand" on you *cough* The Clubs sign on her face is painted with ink, but it runs off her cheek. I'd name her Ruby or something like that, since the Clubs have Fire as a sign. But it doesn't fit that good, I think... I don't know.
My terrible thoughts so far. ;n; (You have permission to kill me now. XD)

*runs away >3<;;;*

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Oh it is lovely! She does look arrogant to me. I like the smudgy paint too. And Ruby fits her, and her... flammable personality? xD Bad joke, isn't it?

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

Fawkesy link said:
Okay, I colored her hair and what not.
http://i40.tinypic.com/2imfpi.jpg

Now I need to think of a name~
Here are some that I found:
Mana - Affection, Love
Aika - Love Song
Kiyomi - Pure Beauty

I'm leaning towards Mana, but I don't have any clue what to choose for a last name. xD

Mana would suit her well since she is the queen of hearts after all~. We must have a similar like for names, since thats what I named the Ace of spades, though it written with different kanji ahaha~ :smile:

TheSnowSongstress link said:
i'm thinking of naming the Queen of Spades Shikaze, meaning (Death)(Breeze)
This is because the spade itself is as symbol of death, used for symbolizing the end of life, end of a relationship, etc.
Shi, meaning death goes along with the suit's general sorrow

:3
I like that name, sound very breezy. Or a move you'd find in some fighting anime ;u;
Definitely sounds cool :smile:

Ranun link said:
Oh lord. Your designs are so awesome. ;w;
Mine is way too simple D:< But I don't know what kind of details to add :I I'm not very creative. o3o\"
241m2bt.jpg

She's supposed to be very arrogant, gets annoyed or bored easily and if she's angry she'll probably use the \"wand\" on you *cough* The Clubs sign on her face is painted with ink, but it runs off her cheek. I'd name her Ruby or something like that, since the Clubs have Fire as a sign. But it doesn't fit that good, I think... I don't know.
My terrible thoughts so far. ;n; (You have permission to kill me now. XD)

*runs away >3<;;;*
Kyaaa she's so cute :O. You made her a beautiful design! I love how the ink runs off her face. It oddly reminds me kind of like Cinderella, even though they're hardly alike xD

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

i added all her profile stuff to the post with her design ; w ;

Sylphique~ thanks ; u ; i wanted something that sounded dark and breezy, yet still sharp to match the Spade ; u ;

Angel

Momo's Minion

Time to fill out the last slot~!

Username: Angel
Slot: ♣XI
Extra Skills: Artist.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

i can't believe how quickly spots filled :'D If anyone needs design help, feel free to ask me ; u ; i love designing (lol, and i don't need much insperation. i  came up with all of Shikaze's design with a bolero from a dress up game and the spade)

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

Angel link said:
Time to fill out the last slot~!

Username: Angel
Slot: ♣XI
Extra Skills: Artist.
Accepted :smile:

Now we have a compete set :D

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Currently concepting for the Ace of Clubs, and I think it's going pretty well! I'll try to get a good sketch in the computer later today so I can show you all how it's coming along. :D

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

NicolaCola link said:
Currently concepting for the Ace of Clubs, and I think it's going pretty well! I'll try to get a good sketch in the computer later today so I can show you all how it's coming along. :D
Awesome :smile:! Cant wait to see everyone's designs~

Angel

Momo's Minion

Preview of my design for the Jack of Spades.
wjWMC.png

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

Angel link said:
Preview of my design for the Jack of Spades.
wjWMC.png

ahaha~ I think you meant clubs. But its really cute! I love the ears!
But other than the model number, I don't see clubs anywhere else so it doesn't completely give off the feeling of it being jack of clubs :o
Constructive Crit: I think it'd look even more original if it had maybe some accessories like a club necklace or earrings. Or maybe club like patterns on the dress~

Angel

Momo's Minion

A necklace would be good!
It'll be a mix of a cat's collar + the symbol.
a
+ there are clubs design on the dress, just lower down, but the hair is covering it lol.

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

Angel link said:
A necklace would be good!
It'll be a mix of a cat's collar + the symbol.

+ there are spades design on the dress, just lower down, but the hair is covering it lol.
Oh ok~ :smile:
-Nvm you realised xD-

Angel

Momo's Minion

I'm sorry! i'm getting confused by the two...

I meant clubs >o<