[♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [22/06] [Utau Completion Deadline!]

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
Re: [♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [08/03] New Announcement!

Angel link said:
I'm sorry! i'm getting confused by the two...

I meant clubs >o<

ahaha~ its no problem ; u ;~

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

i love everyone's designs <3 Saku is really getting into his now, he wanted to wait for me so the King and Queen could match somewhat :uhuhu:

Ranun

Teto's Territory

Quickly colored sketch:
2zrhtgp.png
Ignore the left arm, it's a total failure OTL
Tips, anyone? :smile: I have no idea what to do with the sleeves. They keep bothering me xD; But I changed the crown and I think it looks better than before c: ~ I originally thought that she's a left-hander and uses her weapon with her left hand, that's why she hasn't got the black.. uhh.. how is it called? OwO".. the black thingy on her right arm (it's black because you don't see the blood, but I decided her personality wouldn't be that nice if she kills everyone just because she gets angry xD).

And I really think I'll name her Ruby if I don't think of a better name.

@SnowSongstress: I know, right? *w* The designs are so awesome <3 I'm so looking forward to this project! X3

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Ooooooh, i really like this <3
I think you should try and balance the colors out more, maybe. Only because it's in single large spots D; I love it overall though, especially the fur lining <3

and yay VCV recording time for the Queen of Spades <3

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

TheSnowSongstress link said:
i love everyone's designs <3 Saku is really getting into his now, he wanted to wait for me so the King and Queen could match somewhat :uhuhu:
Awesome :smile:
Ranun link said:
Quickly colored sketch:
2zrhtgp.png
Ignore the left arm, it's a total failure OTL
Tips, anyone? :smile: I have no idea what to do with the sleeves. They keep bothering me xD; But I changed the crown and I think it looks better than before c: ~ I originally thought that she's a left-hander and uses her weapon with her left hand, that's why she hasn't got the black.. uhh.. how is it called? OwO\".. the black thingy on her right arm (it's black because you don't see the blood, but I decided her personality wouldn't be that nice if she kills everyone just because she gets angry xD).

And I really think I'll name her Ruby if I don't think of a better name.

@SnowSongstress: I know, right? *w* The designs are so awesome <3 I'm so looking forward to this project! X3

I love the crown. I think its lovely! Her hair fits her really well too~
Oh and i think something the colour of her hair near the bottom of her design would balance the colour scheme really well :o~

Yep i'm enjoying this project too ;u; I think its fun as well as productive~

I think I'm going to start my official design now~ Since I have made some changes to my original sketch that I was pondering over before :3 .

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

do you guys think the character stuff for Shikaze is alright? ; u ;
also, i can record her in VCV, right?

Ranun

Teto's Territory

@SnowSongstress: Thank you! <3
I thought that too, actually. But I don't have any clue how to balance them out. >_<; Like, adding details-- but what kind of details? XD I think adding more clubs would be too much. D:

I think it fits Shikaze. c:

Oh, VCVs? o3o awesome~ (but we can also record in CV, right? O3O; I can only do CV <.<:wink:

@Sylphique: Thanks ~ :3
Um, where do you mean? XD On the fur or the white part of the dress or somewhere totally different? ^^; (I'm asking way too much questions xD; OTL I totally know how to annoy people xD)
I'm not really surprised that all slots are already filled. You started an unique project ~ (I have to say it again and again, even though we are just in the design phase xD)

Angel

Momo's Minion

(breathes in)

The VCV beast, I will tame you.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

lol, you can do CV, i was asking if it's alright if i take longer but do a VCV+CV bank XD
And maybe add light blue to the end of the gloves? or maybe change the style top and give her a light blue sash? :3

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

Ranun link said:
@Sylphique: Thanks ~ :3
Um, where do you mean? XD On the fur or the white part of the dress or somewhere totally different? ^^; (I'm asking way too much questions xD; OTL I totally know how to annoy people xD)
I'm not really surprised that all slots are already filled. You started an unique project ~ (I have to say it again and again, even though we are just in the design phase xD)

Hmm~ Well you did mention you might name her ruby, so that wouldn't be a bad place to start :O I'm just trying to imagine how she would look with ruby gems on her dress :o and maybe some gems in the same aqua-ish shade of her eyes :O Oh no, feel free to ask as many questions as you want ;u;~ I'm here to help :3
fufufu~ I actually have more things planned than what I've mentioned, but I guess that's a surprise :D.

You are free to record them in CV, VCV or Etc ~ Though there are no Deadlines for the voicebank yet, you can still get started if you're up to it :smile:~

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I'm going to attempt vcv, but if all else fails I can always record a nice cv. =w=
And if the King of Hearts wants a design similar to mine, I can make one, but only if you want. o:
I also have a spare design I made, if anyone would like to use it just say so and I'll color it for you~
Here's the spare~  http://i43.tinypic.com/zoapt1.jpg

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Trying to decide on a voice for Shikaze~

Voice 1:
[cloudset]http://soundcloud.com/thesnowsongstress-1/a-a-bi-i-bu-u-be-e-bo[/cloudset]
PROS:
-suits design more
-suits age more
-Not like the super cutesy voices that people overdo
CONS:
-Sounds like my other two female UTAUs
-Would have a limited range
-may be found less appealing to the weaboo type

Voice two:
[cloudset]http://soundcloud.com/thesnowsongstress-1/a-a-bi-i-bu-u-be-e-bo-1[/cloudset]
PROS:
-Does NOT sound like my other UTAUs
-Still can suit the design somewhat
-can appeal to those who like more girly voices
-Wider range
-still rather deep voice
CONS:
-Sounds like Defoko, Stella, etc
-Does not match age or design as much

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

Oh good, I can only do CV, because I can't get the hang of VCV or CVVC or anything like that.

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory

Since I am the King of Spades, is it alright if I name him:

スペード + 国王 (SU PEE DO - Spade) + ( KO KU + OO - King/Monarchy)

Which is intended to be King Spade or Spade King. They can also call him just SPADE.

Is that alright? 

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

SAKUloid link said:
Since I am the King of Spades, is it alright if I name him:

スペード + 国王 (SU PEE DO - Spade) + ( KO KU + OO - King/Monarchy)

Which is intended to be King Spade or Spade King. They can also call him just SPADE.

Is that alright?

Sure hahaha ~ Sounds like he's really proud of being a king :L.

Ranun

Teto's Territory

@SnowSongstress: I personally prefer the first voice. It fits better with the design and sounds not so young like the second samples do. I think the first samples sound more like a queen~ but that's just my opinion. =w= (I fail at critique :sick:)

*continues with spamming Clubs Queen's design* xD I'm sorry. =u=~
ftlrop.jpg
I hope I balanced out the white/black better now c: I'm not sure about the red/blue shine/gems (probably they're too many on the dress), because it says in the first post:
Facts for Spades and Clubs
Your design's colour palette can only include; Black, Greys and White (Monochrome colours), + Whatever colours you choose for your hair, skin and eyes.
So we are only allowed to use black/white/gray for the outfit, and only different colours for the eyes, hair and skin... that's how I understood it. I'm pretty sure I misunderstood it in some way. XD

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

I know, i loved it too * A * i just feel bad about using a similar voice for another UTAU ; w ;
AND I LOVE THAT NEW DESIGN 8D

Angel

Momo's Minion

Preview 2

tvUw7.png

The name I have is just Alice, should I give her a surname?

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

Ranun link said:
@SnowSongstress: I personally prefer the first voice. It fits better with the design and sounds not so young like the second samples do. I think the first samples sound more like a queen~ but that's just my opinion. =w= (I fail at critique :sick:)

*continues with spamming Clubs Queen's design* xD I'm sorry. =u=~
ftlrop.jpg
I hope I balanced out the white/black better now c: I'm not sure about the red/blue shine/gems (probably they're too many on the dress), because it says in the first post:
Facts for Spades and Clubs
Your design's colour palette can only include; Black, Greys and White (Monochrome colours), + Whatever colours you choose for your hair, skin and eyes.
So we are only allowed to use black/white/gray for the outfit, and only different colours for the eyes, hair and skin... that's how I understood it. I'm pretty sure I misunderstood it in some way. XD

DAKSJDADGS Adorable design. I love it :3 -drool//-
Yes you can use those colours + the ones you have for your hair and eyes. (you have red hair and blue eyes) So you can use both those colours on your outfit too but not as strongly as the black and white :smile:

Angel link said:
Preview 2

tvUw7.png

The name I have is just Alice, should I give her a surname?

The amount of names you have is up to you :smile:

Ranun

Teto's Territory

Thank you~~!! ;A; Every design here is so unique. x3 I love them all~
I think I'll leave the design as it is now, only if I can think of some details I'll change it a bit, but I'm not really confident that this will happen. :sing:

Ooh, okay, I really got it wrong XD Hmm, are the colours too strong? (a rhyme! xD) I can't really tell. I could reduce them a bit, but that wouldn't make any difference, actually. :/