[♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [22/06] [Utau Completion Deadline!]

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
Re: [♠ ♥ ♣ ♦] SUiT Project [08/03] New Announcement!

Ranun link said:
Thank you~~!! ;A; Every design here is so unique. x3 I love them all~
I think I'll leave the design as it is now, only if I can think of some details I'll change it a bit, but I'm not really confident that this will happen. :sing:

Ooh, okay, I really got it wrong XD Hmm, are the colours too strong? (a rhyme! xD) I can't really tell. I could reduce them a bit, but that wouldn't make any difference, actually. :/
Yeah, I love seeing everyone's designs, they're all pretty unique ;u ;
No yours is just a perfect balance~ Its like a lovely example :smile:

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

All of your designs are so amazing! I'm super excited to see where this project goes~

So, here's my sketch for the Ace of Clubs:
6jogR.png
I had fun drawing the hat especially~

I think I'll name him Iroka (色香), which means charm, since the Ace of Clubs is generally good luck in fortune telling, I'm planning his personality to be that he's a total flirt, annnnd drawing all these clovers made me think of Lucky Charms. =u=

I'll eventually color him, too, maybe blue and gold as an accent the monochromes? I'll try out some different color schemes tomorrow to see which fits him best~

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory

YES! WE ARE ALL FILLED! THAT MEANS THIS PROJECT IS CLOSED ;D

Anyway, Sylphique, what do the stars mean next to certain names in the slot? (ex. *Ace of Spades - Sylphique [All]) ?

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

NicolaCola link said:
All of your designs are so amazing! I'm super excited to see where this project goes~

So, here's my sketch for the Ace of Clubs:
6jogR.png
I had fun drawing the hat especially~

I think I'll name him Iroka (色香), which means charm, since the Ace of Clubs is generally good luck in fortune telling, I'm planning his personality to be that he's a total flirt, annnnd drawing all these clovers made me think of Lucky Charms. =u=

I'll eventually color him, too, maybe blue and gold as an accent the monochromes? I'll try out some different color schemes tomorrow to see which fits him best~

Oh that's nice :smile:. The 4 leaf clovers are indeed lucky, so it'd go really well amongst clubs (which are 3-leaf clovers)~ hahaa, can't wait to see :smile:! I love the cape, and the feather in the hat~, makes him seem like a wandering bard :o

SAKUloid link said:
YES! WE ARE ALL FILLED! THAT MEANS THIS PROJECT IS CLOSED ;D

Anyway, Sylphique, what do the stars mean next to certain names in the slot? (ex. *Ace of Spades - Sylphique [All]) ?

Stars are there to show who's met the deadline early; its really just people who have posted sketches in thread, or have somehow given me a vague idea of their Utau's appearance or profile.  :smile:

And yep, for the time being we are a closed project~ Yay :D

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Whoa, I'm not even thinking of a voice yet! I'm really undecided about it right now. I wanna finish the design fisrt. Oh, and his personality...

So far I have:
Name: Chanina Taavi
Personality: Over-emotional

It's not a lot yet...

Angel

Momo's Minion

I haven't given any thought about the personality of Alice, but mabye she should be cheeky or something...

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

I've started recording and I decided to test her voice and here's what happened:
UTAU GONE WRONG

Never going to collectively record. Ever. Again.

kyukon

Momo's Minion

Finished the concept to the Ace of Diamonds.
it's very simple, so I might add something here and there.
Any suggestions/comments would be helpful. <:

aceofdiamondssketch.png

As for the name, I was thinking of something Frou Frou -esque, like a French name.
But I'm still working on it. P:

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

Angel link said:
I haven't given any thought about the personality of Alice, but mabye she should be cheeky or something...

Well jacks are also called knaves, and give off a more jester-ish feel, Cheeky would fit pretty well :smile:

叶心怡 (Ice) link said:
I've started recording and I decided to test her voice and here's what happened:
UTAU GONE WRONG

Never going to collectively record. Ever. Again.

Awww :'O But even though its half broken it still sound kinda cute <3.
Its funny how she has a big smile on her face in the cover picture :L

kyukon link said:
Finished the concept to the Ace of Diamonds.
it's very simple, so I might add something here and there.
Any suggestions/comments would be helpful. <:

aceofdiamondssketch.png

I love how you rotated the a checkered pattern so it'd look like a diamond pattern~ It's really pretty. :smile: And I love the dress  *O*

Angel

Momo's Minion

This is a beta of Alice's VB.
VCV Y U SO HARD TO CONFIGURE!
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/angelcookie/test-alice-vcv-1[/soundcloud]

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

i think i'm making Shikaze CV for now v_v only because i don't want to do lite, since it's an incomplete list

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

haha~ I think I'n going to do a mixture of CV + VV + VC + 3 Letter recordings :3 then it would be a pretty flexible bank, language wise :3 But its too early for me to start working on the bank as I'm refining my design ; u ;

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko

i wanted to do VCV so bad ; u ; i dunno, maybe i will just do VCV lite ; u ;

Asteriski

Teto's Territory

For the Ace of Hearts:

Possible names: Aoide, Erato, Calliope. All three are the names of Greek muses, specifically the muses of song, lyric poetry, and epic poetry/eloquence, in that order. Aoide is less likely than the other two, since it looks similar to 'aoi', and blue won't be in her scheme. Aoide means "to sing", Erato "lovely", and Calliope "beautiful voice".

Personality: Rather unpredictable. She considers herself a rogue fighting in the name of love, but has a tendency to break the hearts she wins over.

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

If you really want to do it, you should go for it :smile:, In all honesty, you could probably have the time to try both and pick what you like~ You've already met the deadline, so you could use the extra time to try things out and experiment :D
Asteriski link said:
For the Ace of Hearts:

Possible names: Aoide, Erato, Calliope. All three are the names of Greek muses, specifically the muses of song, lyric poetry, and epic poetry/eloquence, in that order. Aoide is less likely than the other two, since it looks similar to 'aoi', and blue won't be in her scheme. Aoide means \"to sing\", Erato \"lovely\", and Calliope \"beautiful voice\".

Personality: Rather unpredictable. She considers herself a rogue fighting in the name of love, but has a tendency to break the hearts she wins over.

Oh my, I love Greek mythology :D //Archaeology student// ahaha~ I'm really liking the sound of Calliope; something about it rings a bell, but I can't quite pinpoint it. It just fits real well. The personality is awesome, I love the variety of personalities we have in this project.~

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I think I'll make Iroka CV for now, but maybe once I finish work on my main UTAU, I'll make him a VCV bank, too. Or maybe I could do VCV lite, and give him some nicer vowels? What do you all think?

Angel

Momo's Minion

Nearly finished the colouring, I hope.
Your names are so unike, Alice isn't ;o;

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Angel link said:
Haha, Angel, if you don't like the name Alice, you're free to change it, you know~ I personally think that the name fits into the theme pretty well, and sounds cute, just like she looks. I wouldn't change it. :smile:

Sylphique

Momo's Minion

NicolaCola link said:
I think I'll make Iroka CV for now, but maybe once I finish work on my main UTAU, I'll make him a VCV bank, too. Or maybe I could do VCV lite, and give him some nicer vowels? What do you all think?

I'm sure that'd be lovely :smile: Time wont be a problem~ This project should be going at a fairly steady pace, So you could probably do either, whichever feels best for you~

Angel link said:
Alice is a lovely name. It sort of reminds me of Alice in wonderland :o Seeing as how we have all the suits :L Alice has a noble ring to it, so it fits pretty sweetly :smile: