sukone tei help

ダニカ

Momo's Minion
so, i downloaded a ust that was severely incomplete - so, i had to fix it myself.
once fixed, i put it into synth v and messed around with some stuff - realized there were a few errors so i fixed them within that program.
i decided to convert the svp file BACK to ust after i fixed everything and make a cover but once i played the ust with sukone, she sounded uh...weird to say the least. it also happens with teto.

(this is after converting the ust to VCV, ust is completely blank)

does anyone know what happened and how to fix it?
thanks in advance!

Reactions: vlbonnie

vlbonnie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
It sounds like there's no portamento on the notes, and the envelopes might not be crossfaded.
For the first one, select everything, then hit Ctrl+T and check the "portamento" box (I think that's what it's called, can't check atm)
For the second one, select everything and hit the P2P3 button (or P1P4). They're on the far right from the play/pause/stop buttons

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Reset everything and fit it to the voicebank of your choice.
Hit Ctrl+A and right click. Then hit note properties and clear the preutterance, overlap, and STP boxes.
Then hit the RESET, ACPT, D2D3 (idk if its D or P, but either way hit the 2nd button), ACPT buttons in that order. You can find them in the top right, like vlbonnie said above. That should fix it I think?

ダニカ

Momo's Minion
It sounds like there's no portamento on the notes, and the envelopes might not be crossfaded.
For the first one, select everything, then hit Ctrl+T and check the "portamento" box (I think that's what it's called, can't check atm)
For the second one, select everything and hit the P2P3 button (or P1P4). They're on the far right from the play/pause/stop buttons
for me, hitting ctrl+T doesn't do anything when i have this specific ust open but i understand what you're trying to get me to access. but when i try to access the pitch control menu manually, it gives me this whole other menu
Post automatically merged:

Reset everything and fit it to the voicebank of your choice.
Hit Ctrl+A and right click. Then hit note properties and clear the preutterance, overlap, and STP boxes.
Then hit the RESET, ACPT, D2D3 (idk if its D or P, but either way hit the 2nd button), ACPT buttons in that order. You can find them in the top right, like vlbonnie said above. That should fix it I think?
unfortunately, it doesn't fix it

vlbonnie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Maybe the UST is in Mode1? Try pressing that button and then resetting the pitchbends
If you're comfortable, could you share the edited SVP/UST?

ダニカ

Momo's Minion
Maybe the UST is in Mode1? Try pressing that button and then resetting the pitchbends
If you're comfortable, could you share the edited SVP/UST?
(ignore the file name, i just couldnt come up with anything else. for reference, the original song is 少女A by Powapowa-P)
(original ust is by kanachann)

vlbonnie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Okay, it looks like the modulation is blank. Try selecting all the notes and setting the modulation to 0 in note properties