Summer?

Chihaya

Momo's Minion
Since the school year is winding down [or, well, I would imagine it would be] I was interested in seeing if anyone had plans for the summer. Hanging out a lot more with friends, going to work, conventions, working more with UTAU, and things of that sort...?

College people, ahh... I'm not sure if you get semesters off in the summer or not? /clueless

Our school only has a full month and a few days left, so at this point everyone is going crazy or doing absolutely nothing in terms of schoolwork, ha... //;;

I plan on doing more with UTAU, since I'll have a little time. What about everyone else? o n o;;

Mariuspersen

Momo's Minion
a Computer almost broken down, a stolen iPad, and batteries are about to die on my ipod touch. Yup, what a lovely summer this is going to be. *Melancholy*

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
This semester is only another week long... *excite* But I only get another week off before the summer semester starts. xD I'm only taking one summer class though. Anyways I'm hoping to move closer to campus this summer so I can avoid long commutes, I've got a few roommates but the problem is finding a place since there is no on-campus housing. -_-

And among that I want to get a job too. So it'll be a busy summer, not really a chance for vacation or doing anything fun, but I hope to have more time to spend with my friends as well because I've only been able to hang out one day out of every month or so during the school year. xD

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm going to kidnap Cola's DVDs of Avatar The Last Airbender and finally properly watch the whole series. =w=

And I can drive this summer, so eeee might go places? Get a job? Go to King's Island? (Local amusement park in Ohio) Invade my friends' houses?

Probably towards the end of July or August my family will take a trip down south to visit my mom's family.

Aaaaand with UTAU I really hope to polish and release Kaisho CV 2.0 (it's all recorded already actuallyyyyy maybe I'll make it a gift to everyone on my birthday? XD), a Kaisho soft CV bank, Kimusume VCV, and maybe other ambitious projects? :'D AND USTS.

*basically will camp out in her house all summer, but my mom wants me to get a job i don't knoooow*

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
For my last summer of freedom I shall be super mega busy; travelling, hiking, hanging out with friends (maybe go on a trip with everyone... hmm) and doing odd jobs. Near the end of the summer, I'll be packing to move. Exciting exciting, I can't wait to start painting the walls of the new house and make a huge mess. Fun, fun fun. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO THE BEACH~~~<3

My UTAU projects are; finishing updated VCV's for Miss Saiya and release new UTAUs with VCVs and concept art. Some cover-PV projects and ect---Hopefully have most of it done by end of summer.

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
I'll be dorm shopping, looking for a job/(hopefully) working, and working on UTAU projects.
And hanging out with friends before they all head off to college, of course!

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This is my final exams week, so I'll be out of classes in two days.

Let's see, this summer I plan on volunteering at the hospital, getting a job, working on UTAU stuffs, going up north to Vermont and go to Canada.

aplusod

Teto's Territory
I get out June 1st this year (which is such a big difference compared to last year's June 21st. Then again, I'm getting out early...) and I'm really excited about that~
After that, my mom says I have to get a job. I'm terribly bad with people and I'm a huge procrastinator, so I have no idea what I'm going to do. orz;;
And then I've got to prepare for college and stuff.
Yeah.

But I hope I can finish my UTAUfic and also at least one of these other stories I've been trying to write. And, uh, actually use UTAU more and stuff...;;

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Last full day is technically June 5th, but then I have do go in for finals & state tests D: so I'm not really done till like the 14th.

My summer's gonna be busy ugh. Full IB means having a shitload of work to do over the break, BSing summer reading, & working on my 4000 word essay ;.; plus I need time to squeeze in volunteering, cos I wanna get my required 150 hours by the end of the summer. My life ugh...no job for meeee~

Then I guess family vacationing...probably gonna go to Florida to see my grandma, & then maybe go to the beach in South Carolina.

Still, though. I'm probably not gonna be doing much. UTAU-wise, I plan to get Solaria's VCV+CV bank recorded & OTO'd, as well as having her MMD model finished with decent rigging/physics over the summer, so she can be released in September.

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
My last day is June 1st. I'm probably going to go to summer school (my choice) to get classes done so I can graduate early. Also I'm going on a church trip to the Cardinals stadium. I'm going to go along the West coast with my dad and see the beaches.
As for UTAU I really wanna finish Megan's act 4 and work on some other projects involving UTAU. I'm really hoping to get in some appends and other languages. :wink:

Chihaya

Momo's Minion
@College people - Oh, you all are so lucky! I would do just about anything to get out of high school right now and go campus-shopping. Unfortunately I'll have to commute my first year. My job will never supply enough money for me to get a lot of tuition and ghkwrkj Sorry, I'm rambling. /endramble

@UTAU college/high school people/others going on vacation - Good luck and have fun! I'll be rooting for you. Can't wait to hear more voicebanks and see newer USTs. I'm happy to see that most people will be extremely productive with their characters and projects.. And for those on vacations that will definitely be something to look forward to. /throws confetti

A-And I promise to be productive with UTAU, not constantly saying that I'll do something and I won't, not have so many characters, etc.. A lot of them I've just pushed aside, sad to say.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This quarter ends for me on the...eleventh of June I think someone said. And then I should have like 3 weeks or so off before I start the Summer quarter(yes everyone I take classes in the summer okay leave me alone). But that's okay...during my down time will be Iris's b-day so I'll be working on that. -nod-

As far as visiting family and the like...we don't really get together during the summer for anything and I usually just hang out with my mom, brother, and his girlfriend for the fourth of July.

Angel

Momo's Minion
Since I live in the UK, our summer holidays start around 22nd of July. But we have a break somewhere in May.

I hope during Summer, I'll be productive, but then I just do nothing...

zipperworks

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I get out of school sometime in late May, I believe. I don't feel like looking up the date, exactly, because then I'll actually start counting down to when I have to leave and I do not want to do that. T_T;;

I was supposed to get an internship this summer, but lol no one wants to hire me so I have no idea what I'm actually doing. OTL If I can't get a co-op in the next three and a half weeks, I guess I'll take classes over the summer... I'm a double major now so it would at least help me get some of the prerequisite classes out of the way.

As far as UTAU stuff goes, I have six million videos and covers to finish. And a couple of USTs. Maybe I'll get on that... at the very least, I want to record some append voicebanks.

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Pffuhh I feel so out of touch. I don't know if school ends half-way through June or at the end.

I'm gonna try putting some love into projects and attempt producing work...I think it'd be good to get a part-time job, too. I gotta send out my resume soon.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I want to do something super creative this summer. Like making a PV. I saw a really awesome PV someone made for an UTAU cover with Pumpking the testloid, and I was inspired. :3 Though it's probably going to be impossible, and end up another project I failed miserably at. But nonetheless, how can I know I'll fail if I don't try, right?

...not that I know anything about animating. Or have good drawing skills. D:

Mariuspersen

Momo's Minion
Ant link said:
I want to do something super creative this summer. Like making a PV. I saw a really awesome PV someone made for an UTAU cover with Pumpking the testloid, and I was inspired. :3 Though it's probably going to be impossible, and end up another project I failed miserably at. But nonetheless, how can I know I'll fail if I don't try, right?

...not that I know anything about animating. Or have good drawing skills. D:
Adobe Flash animator(called something like that) is a good starting point, I guess. Costs some money though, but thats why we have TPB right? :3

Uchi

Teto's Territory
School ends for me on the 8th of June. Then I have work, summer camp, interships, etc...

BUT OTAKON.
OTAKON SHOULD BE BEAUTIFUL.