Syllable won't show up in voicebank settings[FIXED]

missy20201

Momo's Minion
I was working with a UST of PonPonPon and trying to make the 'hedophone kakete' part sound right when I realized that I didn't record a fo for AIKA since it wasn't on the Hiragana list. So I opened up AudaCity and recorded it over and over. (It wouldn't sound right, too clear unlike the other notes and higher, but I figured out the pitch and leaned away from the microphone a bit so it's pretty close now). Unfortunately, without editing the oto, the f was...odd. So I wanted to edit the oto and try to make it sound better. I went to Tools>Voicebank Settings, but when I looked, the fo wasn't there. It's in AIKA's voice folder and it has the fo_wav.frq but not the fo.wav.upsec that the others have. Is that why it isn't showing up? How do I fix that?
Thanks in advance!

Okay, I looked around online and found out what was wrong, so I figured I'd leave it up for any n00bs like me who stumble upon this problem. In the newest version of UATU, when you try to record new sounds, the oto file doesn't automatically update itself, so what you need to do is go to your oto settings notepad thing in the voice folder, copy, and paste a random syllable. Then, backspace it and rename it the new sound you made (also, if the note that you copied is aliased, get rid of that, too >.>). Then, when you go to your voicebank settings, your new note will be there and you'll just need to edit the oto~