Teki Souzoune VCV 1.0 (showcase covers)

CometStre

Teto's Territory
I was asked to voice this girl back in July and after basically the entire semester and part of my winter break, I've finished her first VCV bank! The bank contains a core, natural sounding pitch, a whisper pitch, and a strong, enunciated pitch.

As far as testing goes, I'll ask her owner if she doesn't mind that I post her download link so that she can be tested, but otherwise I think I will just be compiling songs to showcase her, as I don't think I'll ever go through making an official demo reel video for her.

Each of her expression's has a slightly different design used to easier denote them, and the 1.1 version of her bank will include these in a folder so that you can use them for covers or as a reference for your own art! Things thus far that I know will need to be fixed are that I need to edit some aliasing in her core bank, as that was done back in September, and I will work on re-recording strings that have problems as they get tested more.

Core bank: a sweet, youthful female voice
Whisper bank: a whispering, hesitant female voice
Loud bank: a slightly nasal and enunciated female voice

As far as criticism goes, I have a fair amount of notes that I've made about the banks themselves and what I need to fix, and I'm not very concerned on the mixing as I made these quickly just to show what her banks sound like. Just let me know what you like/don't like about the banks themselves!

Reactions: Ris

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
she sounds great!! my only issue is the mic blows in the whisper bank but her tone is sooo good aaa

you did a great job stre!!!

also. omg. please cover that una hate it song kurage-p made with that loud bank i feel like its a perfect fit lmao

CometStre

Teto's Territory
How do you recommend fixing that in the recordings of the whisper bank? I recorded most of them without a pop filter since I was at uni, is it just a matter of re-recording with one?

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
i think there isn't a way around it besides rerecording, if u want me to beta test i can probably find all the samples and list them for u o:

CometStre

Teto's Territory
If we both do that I think we should be able to find everything that's wanky and I can start working on it for the 1.1 or 1.2 update! I'll DM you the link