Open Temporary Art

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hello, everyone ~

So I'm here today because I need a temporary supply of art. I'd do it myself but.... Basically my tablet had been gradually fizzing out, it used to work fine, then would shut off when it reached 50%, 70%, and finally it's unable to remain charged on even 100% without shutting itself off to 0/1%.

So, essentially, I'm unable to do any kind of digital art, and I don't have the camera to take decent photos of my traditional art, sadly :sad:

So I need someone(or multiple people can pitch in if they want) to do some art for me. It'll likely be cover art for Utau covers since I don't want to burden anyone for more personal/trivial art things. It'll vary depending on song and whatnot, also. This will only be temporary, and I'll do my best to pay you back when I get a new battery/tablet(art is really the only redeeming skill of mine ;^^)

If you can help, please comment/PM, thank you!

P

partial

Things like this make me thankful I have a wired tablet.
I'd offer to help with cover art but my weak point is backgrounds....

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
;^^ lucky you....

And that's fine!! Lol by cover art I generally mean just art of whatever UTAU is singing(I'm not good at backgrounds either >.<)

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ooh your art is really nice!! Thank you so much..!!!!! :smile:

Reactions: Neku

Neku

Teto's Territory
Ooh your art is really nice!! Thank you so much..!!!!! :smile:

Thank you! If you need anything tell me with a bit of antelation since I tend to be perfectionist af and things tend to take me way longer than they should lol

Reactions: Arissa

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Thank you! If you need anything tell me with a bit of antelation since I tend to be perfectionist af and things tend to take me way longer than they should lol
Antelation...?? Do you mean use really specific details or something?

Neku

Teto's Territory
Antelation...?? Do you mean use really specific details or something?

Oh, no :holy: For example, if you need an art, for, I don't know, 15th of November, try to tell me a week before or something like that, since I don't really draw that fast.

Srry that I didn't explain myself too well, English is not my first language :blink:

Reactions: Arissa

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oh, no :holy: For example, if you need an art, for, I don't know, 15th of November, try to tell me a week before or something like that, since I don't really draw that fast.

Srry that I didn't explain myself too well, English is not my first language :blink:
Ohh I see. Can do! And no worries ^=^