Teto Weak isn't working

Kawaiine Is Queen

Momo's Minion
I downloaded Teto Weak (CV & VCV) and put it in my general Teto folder. Neither CV or VCV play any sound despite my attempts to fix it. I've looked at the oto.ini and put exactly what it said, I've renamed files and their spot in the oto.ini, and I've renamed folders.

If anybody knows how to make it play sound, I would appreciate it.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Are you able to use Teto's standard voicebanks normally with standard hiragana CV or standard VCV lyrics?

vlbonnie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Are you using the suffix "弱" on all notes? Looking at her oto, she has that suffix on everything

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Make sure you haven't accidentally put folders inside of folders, and that you've just added the additional expressions to the teto voicebank. The easiest way to install teto's voicebanks together is if you drag and drop the ZIPs of all voicebanks into the UTAU window.

Kawaiine Is Queen

Momo's Minion
Make sure you haven't accidentally put folders inside of folders, and that you've just added the additional expressions to the teto voicebank. The easiest way to install teto's voicebanks together is if you drag and drop the ZIPs of all voicebanks into the UTAU window.
It works now, thank you for the help!

Reactions: Kiyoteru