Teto's growl voicebank not working

D

Deleted member 8834

So i downloaded kasane teto's growl (rikimi) voicebank but she doesn't growl? any teto voicebank works but not the rikimi one. Help appreciated!

D

Deleted member 8834

Have you made sure the ust is using the right aliases and suffix for the bank type? 
I'm actually not using her for any ust's but testing her, and Yes, i used the right suffix which is "カ" as it says here.

"the right aliases"
and also, I do not know what are aliases since i downloaded UTAU some months ago

She's also not singing too
here's a example from what i mean here
heres another one with the suffix here.

Last edited by a moderator:

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I'm actually not using her for any ust's but testing her, and Yes, i used the right suffix which is "カ" as it says here.

and also, I do not know what are aliases since i downloaded UTAU some months ago

here's a example from what i mean here
heres another one with the suffix here.
Alias is simply put the lyric imput. For VCV bank the lyric imput has to include the previous note's vowel, like so [- わ] [a た] [a し].

Her rikimi bank is CV so you don't have to do that for those samples. though I will say that when adding the suffix through typing, for some reason, it won't work (at least on my end) so I normally use shift + right click and selet the sample. I suggest giving that a go.

Kazumimi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
From the looks of what you shared, it seems you're using her growl as a standalone voicebank. Teto's voicebanks are meant to be put in one big folder, though it's highly unlikely that's the cause of your issue.
Let me ask, did you change your locale BEFORE installing UTAU and Teto's voicebanks? Also, do you have the wavtool and resampler set? Typically these things will also cause the issue of voicebanks not singing. :smile:
Finally, for the suffix... are you copying it from Teto's website or typing it? If you're typing it, are you typing "chikara" in order to get the kanji used for the suffix? It looks to me like you may be using the katakana "ka" (カ) as opposed to the kanji for "chikara" which is "力".

D

Deleted member 8834

Let me ask, did you change your locale BEFORE installing UTAU and Teto's voicebanks? Also, do you have the wavtool and resampler set? Typically these things will also cause the issue of voicebanks not singing. :smile:
I did change the system locale before doing both of those. and i also have the wavtool and resampler set.
Post automatically merged:

Alias is simply put the lyric imput. For VCV bank the lyric imput has to include the previous note's vowel, like so [- わ] [a た] [a し].

Her rikimi bank is CV so you don't have to do that for those samples. though I will say that when adding the suffix through typing, for some reason, it won't work (at least on my end) so I normally use shift + right click and selet the sample. I suggest giving that a go.
Thanks! i'll try it out!
edit1; it worked! thank you

Last edited by a moderator: