The last person to post in this thread wins.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Lystrialle, May 22, 2012.

1. Haichou

Haichou Tutor Tutor Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Ooh, a new player! Welcome to the thread xD

2. atomicreih

atomicreih Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    it's the 472nd page!!
    For now i'm gonna bring up a random topic: there's a lot of second/continuation seasons coming out for anime in fall 2019...like MHA, Psycho-Pass, and even Seven Deadly Sins is getting a new season and I ain't even caught up with that one

Anything ya'll looking forward to?

3. Haichou

Trophy Points
    I haven't watched any anime since 7th grade ;; I really need to get back into it lol
    I've heard of all three of those, though! Hopefully their new seasons are all great ^^

4. atomicreih

atomicreih Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Honestly, I'm most excited for Psycho-Pass 3...first season is still the best one though. If you want to get back into anime, I can give you a recommendation for something that's good but not too long! What genres do you like? (not just specifically for anime but in general)

5. Haichou

Trophy Points
    I don't really have a preference (I don't watch many things). If I had to choose, it would either be slice-of-life or action!
    I actually just found a whole list of anime I was planning to watch... oops. But I'm perfectly fine with adding more to the list lol

6. atomicreih

atomicreih Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Honestly if you have a list, I'm not sure there's anything I can add there lolol
    Imma recommend Arakawa Under the Bridge, maybe that one's not in there? It's a really fun, absurd slice of life comedy about this dude living by a river with a bunch of weirdos

7. Haichou

Trophy Points
    Haha, that's fair! Sorry. I completely forgot about the list, I literally found it as I was typing my reply.
    It's not in there. I'll add it now! Thanks ^^

8. Iris Dragonoure

Iris Dragonoure zhong chenle's wife Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    im back and im working on a big noke project owo

9. Haichou

Trophy Points
    *eyes emoji*

10. Iris Dragonoure

Trophy Points
    im actually working on a cover of goodbye by circusp for a school assignment owo

11. Iris Dragonoure

Trophy Points
    okok bad decision time: noke vcv

the only reason i haven't recorded a vcv for her is because imo vcv voicebanks have a weird transition sound that i'm not the biggest fan of

12. Haichou

Trophy Points
    Sometimes it depends on the VB and whether there's a lot of reverb when you record, too... if you record Noke VCV, good luck, and maybe let me know when/if it's available for download ;;

13. Iris Dragonoure

Trophy Points
    hey kids i just added onto my custom korean reclist and deadass added "ng_" samples for better transitions you best bet noke korean is gonna be FUN to oto

14. Haichou

Trophy Points
    Being unable to mix would be perfectly fine if I wasn't trying to mix an original

15. Iris Dragonoure

Trophy Points
    i could try to help you out but then again i cant afford anything better than audacity

16. Haichou

Trophy Points
    I'm also using Audacity ^^; free stuff for the win... sort of. Thank you, though! Worst comes to worst, I'll just have a (more) questionable first original xD

17. atomicreih

atomicreih Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    ahhh are you working on an original song?? What genre is it?? I'm trying to work on an original song rn, but literally the only thing I have to make music is LMMS which you can't mix regular audio into hhh
    I know someone who owns some mixing software, so maybe I could get ahold of it to help ya'll mix? I'm no professional tho

I'm currently working on a spanish VB, I have a few prototypes in JP but I still need to record it...wish me luck!!

18. Haichou

Trophy Points
    I also use LMMS! Trying to make that song with it was really hard at first...
    I'm still a beginner mixer, so I wouldn't know where to begin with mixing software ^^; thank you, though! I don't know what genre the song is, either. It might be some kind of pop. What about yours? Has LMMS been any easier for you?
    Good luck with the VB and the original!

atomicreih likes this.
  19. atomicreih

atomicreih Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I've been using LMMS on and off for about a few years now--- most of what I've done is a bunch of unfinished instrumentals, so doing a full song with lyrics on top is gonna be difficult @_@ I'm basically at Level 0.5 when it comes to music theory, so I'm focusing on my VB instead;;;

I wish I could make something more on the pop rock side, but I have no guitars so regular pop/edm it is T_T I'm using a different spanish VB to make the demo vocals, but the plan is to then move the song to my own VB ^_^ thanks for the luck! I'll need it lol

20. Haichou

Trophy Points
    Same here with the unfinished stuff! *looks at my pile of 70+ drafts*
    You don't always need music theory to make a good song. I remember reading about a popular song made by someone who knew nothing about it... I'd link the article, but I wasn't able to find it. (I took a class for it last year, so if you ever have a question/need help with something, please feel free to ask me!)

Ah, yeah, that's an issue... a lot of my drafts are rock, but I also lack the guitar I need. I have an acoustic one, but I can't really play it .-.
    It's awesome that you're using a Spanish VB! I'm excited to learn more about it in the future ^^

atomicreih likes this.