The LGBTQIA+ Thread

CrimsonNeko

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hi...

My name(well prefered name) is Leo(but with an e sound and not with an E sound). I am a bisexual, biromantic androgyne. I prefer either the he/him pronouns or the they/them pronouns.

I am open about being bisexual and biromantic but only people on the internet and a few people I talk to know about my gender identity. I will probably never tell my parents.

Reactions: Nohkara

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hi...

My name(well prefered name) is Leo(but with an e sound and not with an E sound). I am a bisexual, biromantic androgyne. I prefer either the he/him pronouns or the they/them pronouns.

I am open about being bisexual and biromantic but only people on the internet and a few people I talk to know about my gender identity. I will probably never tell my parents.
Yeah, I understand.

I personally don't usually tell my gender identity to other people either cuz I don't make them confuse and then going to explain it and/or not gotten seriously. :v I'm also (kinda) androgyne and prefer more "him" pronounce than "her".

I've Asian relatives that are super conservative like oh dear.. >< When I last time visited (this summer) them, they said to me that you're young lady now and you should dress in cute clothes and dresses... And I'm just like sorry but I don't care cute clothes and they are like "OH WHYY?!?!? This is only time on your life when you can dress up as cute!!! You cannot be cute after +25"And then they have commented once my clothing sense "boring" etc. (Oh, and then I should get a BF, get married, make a family, have kid(s) and all that kind of things.)

Ugh, yay.

Also, I probably not gonna tell about my bisexuality to them (I found out that I wasn't straight this in fall when I got a huge crush to a girl in new school O-O). Thanks to Internet that I've find out that in their country, being lesbian is some short of "taboo". And cuz I happened to have a female body, I think that telling them that "I'm bi!1!1!!!" isn't very good idea cuz then you like "boys" AND "girls". They probably won't take it very well, I think.

Reactions: partial

CrimsonNeko

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, I understand.

I personally don't usually tell my gender identity to other people either cuz I don't make them confuse and then going to explain it and/or not gotten seriously. :v I'm also (kinda) androgyne and prefer more "him" pronounce than "her".

I've Asian relatives that are super conservative like oh dear.. >< When I last time visited (this summer) them, they said to me that you're young lady now and you should dress in cute clothes and dresses... And I'm just like sorry but I don't care cute clothes and they are like "OH WHYY?!?!? This is only time on your life when you can dress up as cute!!! You cannot be cute after +25"And then they have commented once my clothing sense "boring" etc. (Oh, and then I should get a BF, get married, make a family, have kid(s) and all that kind of things.)

Ugh, yay.

Also, I probably not gonna tell about my bisexuality to them (I found out that I wasn't straight this in fall when I got a huge crush to a girl in new school O-O). Thanks to Internet that I've find out that in their country, being lesbian is some short of "taboo". And cuz I happened to have a female body, I think that telling them that "I'm bi!1!1!!!" isn't very good idea cuz then you like "boys" AND "girls". They probably won't take it very well, I think.

I am mostly Irish from heritige despite being born in England(Everyone from my grandparents onwards are all Irish on both sides of my family) and because of where I am from, people are mostly accepting of me being who I am. The only problem is that some people are still not accepting. I moved from a big city in Northern England(Where I was born) to a little town. They were not used to anyone being different and they are not nice to people who are not just like them. My father is accepting of by sexuality. My mother however will not talk about it after I told her. I have never told my step father about anything because I really do not like him. I am afraid of telling my mother about my gender because she will think that I have mental problems(she has said it to me so many times). I told my brother everything and he is fine with it. My 77 Year old grandad would be more accepting of me than my mother would be.

I have had people say to me that I should be wearing makeup and talking about boys and gossiping. That just isn't me though. I have even been made to wear dresses at events.

In my first high school females were not allowed to wear pants(it's up to the school if they want to let girls wear pants). I got into a bit of trouble in high school and my head of year referred me to a mental health service saying that "That is not how a young lady should be acting". Males who had been a lot worse than me had never got sent to this mental health service. The mental health service was awful so I refused to talk to them. I am at a different place with mostly more accepting people. The only non-accepting of my gender people where I am now is some of the people from the other side of where I am now.It's called the Dark Side by teachers(It's not meant to be called that though) but it is really just the behaviour side. But I am glad that while I may not be accepted by some that I am actually am accepted by others

Reactions: Nohkara
P

partial

I identify as male, but was born into a female body. He/him are my preferred pronouns. It took me far too long to figure out what works best for me.

I identify as completely asexual. No desire for that sorta thing in any form, at all.

As for romantic orientation....fictional characters?

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
henlo fam!!!
aaa i have this feeling that the surrounding community is starting to get TERRIBLY conservative,,, this caught my attention when my mom goes "homosexuality is wrong!" like a preacher or something

flashback nine years ago, where my parents were fine with the lgbt community but doesnt want me to be trans or gay (sorry mom and dad)

rip bi spies hope the government doesn't get at us

HanatheNeko

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hi, i'm a lesbian, kinda depressed. most of the time, i kind of vent through art, or i just listen to music while pacing. (ADHD does not help this habit.) I am the very definition of someone who hates going outside, only because: 1. cold as my freezer. (maybe even colder.) or hot as hell. and 2. i like being lazy, unless working on Hana. Might start recording Hana's english today, who knows. :smile:

Reactions: Aeroza and Milk

ShyShroomii

Momo's Minion
Hello ppl.

My name is Shroomii. I'm genderfluid (maybe bi who knows?) and here where I am the sun hates everyone.

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
My name is Matt and I'm gay as heck.

Androromantic demisexual, if you want to get really technical about it.

Also trans and pre-T.
Update, 6+ years later: still gay as heck and I love men.

I no longer ID as demisexual; turns out I just have a hormone imbalance that caused puberty to be delayed by a few years LOL

Anyways I'm also three and half years (non-continuously) on T. Voice dropped half an octave. Finally have facial hair. All the good stuff.

Also I came out over ten years ago now?? Whack.

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
hI
ok umm well
Hi! I'm Bee, cloudyy, Basil, whatever you wanna call me!
im Pansexual, which means i am attracted to people of any gender identity , and i identify as Non-Binary ^^

im pretty chill, and ive had many people call me wholesome so take that as you will
umm, yeah! have a wonderful day <3
Post automatically merged:

Update, 6+ years later: still gay as heck and I love men.

I no longer ID as demisexual; turns out I just have a hormone imbalance that caused puberty to be delayed by a few years LOL

Anyways I'm also three and half years (non-continuously) on T. Voice dropped half an octave. Finally have facial hair. All the good stuff.

Also I came out over ten years ago now?? Whack.
that is so swag my dude please never quit being who you are <3

KrimsonDCLXVI

Momo's Minion
Hi! I'm non-binary trans, aceflux, and bisexual! I use they/xe/dae pronouns (or anything that's not he/she really) I like to do art and my favorite kinds of music are death metal and crust punk! I hope to make more friends here!^^
Post automatically merged:

What if I, as a heterosexual female, dated someone who was physically male but identified as female? I'm not saying I have, but is that a homosexual relationship or a heterosexual relationship?
It would technically count as a ホモくれ┏(^o ^┏)┓ relationship because trans women are women and you would be a woman dating another woman regardless of body type. Idk if I could classify it as homosexual or homoromantic or whatever (I have no idea the correct term) but it is ホモくれ┏(^o ^┏)┓ because she is female. You could be bi or something I don't know it's up to you. Hope this helps.

edit: it censors the word h*mo idk why.

Last edited: