The LGBTQIA+ Thread

SpanishPandaHero

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
ah! I didn't see this thread before.
I'm glad to see a lot of transgender and non-binary people here... I was starting to think I was the only one in this fandom xD

I'm SPH (aka SpanishPandaHero), I'm agender, asexual and panromantic (However I sometimes doubt about the last one between being skolioromantic/ceteroromantic or aromantic... hahah f*cking romantic attraction) . I'm AFAB, however I'm taking T since... November, 2014 ? (10 months??) because I wanted a masculine voice and body :'D

My pronoun is They, however I also accept He pronoun.

Reactions: partial

Aali

Ruko's Ruffians
I have an LGTQ friend but what does the I and A in LGBTQIA stand for? :o

I'm sorry I really don't know :bigtears:

P

partial

I believe the I is for intersex and the A is for asexual and agender.

P

partial

Hmn, lately I think I might actually be a boy? I don't know, I'm still unsure... either way, I guess I'll still go with agender until I can figure myself out. Feel free to use him/he when referring to me though, since I wanna know what feels best.

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hey all, I'm Sam! uvu

Well I'm probably the most simple person in this whole thread, haha. I'm cisgender male, and I identify as demisexual/homoromantic. Like Leah, I'm mostly attracted to people based on personality, but looks play a small role. It's probably 75% personality and 25% looks for me.

And for anyone who doesn't know what demisexual means, it means that I do not experience sexual attraction towards a person unless I have a deep emotional bond with them. And then homororomantic is rather self explanatory I think lol

lʌntєrn

Teto's Territory
I identify myself with bisexual and genderfluid o 3o)b

And I'm more comfortable around the pronoun 'he' for some reasons

Enriku

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Going to rewrite this from the one I did like 8 months ago

Hi I'm Enriku, Riku, Enritsu, Riri, Heterochromic..
THE NAMES GOES ON. I'm genderless, and gay BASICALLY I'M THE DOUBLE G

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
Have I mentioned that I'm androromantic non-binary transmasculine today? I'm aesthetically and emotionally attracted to men. Not sure whether I'm demi or ace but I'm somewhere around those, too.

P

partial

I identify as male ((but was not born with a male body)). I'm demisexual and panromantic.

It's nice to find my identity, like.

Last edited by a moderator:

LunarConstruct

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hiya!
Gender is weird and confusing but I am def some kind of nonbinary (leaning towards agender or demigirl, pref they/them pronouns) and I hope to figure this out eventually... I'm also panromantic and homosexual <3

Siren

Momo's Minion
Androgyne and a gynoromantic bisexual...I think.
My identity is something I've never been able to completely figure out. Like, here's a list of all of the ways I've identified, in chronological order:
Cishetero Female
Cis Female Aro Ace
Bigender Aro Ace
Genderfluid Aro Ace
Agender Aro Ace
Transmasculine Aro Ace
Transmasculine Demigynoromantic Demibisexual
Genderqueer Demigynoromantic Demibisexual
Mascandrogyne Demigynoromantic Demibisexual
Androgyne Gynoromantic Bisexual (current)
I just wish I didn't feel any disconnect from my birth gender so I could just get rid of all this confusion (well, except for maybe the confusion over my sexuality, which will probably still be there even if I felt no disconnect from my birth gender).
All I'm certain of are my pronouns (they/them/their/theirs/themself).

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
I still use "feminine" pronouns but only because it's what I'm used to and it doesn't cause me much dysphoria. I use masculine and neutral titles, though. I'm as much a mistress as a baroness and if I took up acting I would be an actor, for example. Thinking about changing my title to Mx rather than Miss officially.

comet3

local rain enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
im genderfluid (any pronouns) + not straight !!!!! somthing w a preference for girls lmao
ook ya thats it,, everyone wrote rly in-depth stuff...woops

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
Kagami, don't you mean you're "panromantic demisexual" since you're romantically attracted to people regardless of gender and don't feel attraction to anyone you're not romantically interested in? Pansexual (sexual attraction to all genders) AND demisexual (sexual attraction only to people you're romantically interested in) kind of cancel each other out a bit.

Dekpi

Defender of Defoko
Yeahh I'm a panromantic ace
I'm also technically an androgyne but I mostly lean towards masculine
I think they're called "Demiboys?"

Siren

Momo's Minion
Kagami, don't you mean you're "panromantic demisexual" since you're romantically attracted to people regardless of gender and don't feel attraction to anyone you're not romantically interested in? Pansexual (sexual attraction to all genders) AND demisexual (sexual attraction only to people you're romantically interested in) kind of cancel each other out a bit.
Demisexual means that you only experience sexual attraction when you form a strong emotional connection with someone, not necessarily if you're romantically attracted to them. Being demisexual and pansexual means that you are sexually attracted to people regardless of gender, but only if you form a strong connection with them first.

Ronnie <UniverseJuice>

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
There's a chance I found this thread while stalking somebody else's profile whoops

So hello hello!
I'm an asexual, panromantic tri-gender spawn who dyes their hair wayyy too often ^^; I tend to lean towards the more masculine side of things, and prefer [ He/They ] pronouns.
I've been dating TsukiHikari816 for two whole years now, and finally feel comfortable in my skin.
I'll be getting my name legally changed in the upcoming future, and that is really exciting for me!!
Anyway Hi!

ExistenceReaper

Procrastinator
Defender of Defoko
Hm. I'm not sure how I ended up on this thread but oh well.

I'm honestly too introverted to know how to explain my own psychology. I'm physically female but think of myself as a guy. I honestly don't care whether other people know that or not, though.

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Happy LGBT Pride month eveyone!
As for me Im Bi-Sexual(or Pan...IDK ) Im non-binary(You can call me "he, they, or it" yes i can be a object sometimes)
But Really i dont care for gender, long if someone loves me for who i am, im ok! :wink:
UPDATE: im a ホモくれ┏(^o ^┏)┓ i guess
deleted original post b/c it made me cringe