Closed The Mill【PAFL Mashup】Collab!

Gardanana

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Lately I've been listening to this amazing mashup of Ferry's Party are for Losers songs by 27fireflies, and I'm thinking of making a cover of it featuring different UTAU voicebanks!

I am looking for 8 people with English UTAU voicebanks. Each person will need to tune and render their selected part(s). Optionally, you can make a little design of your UTAU in an outfit that fits their part and send it to me as a reference. I will be making an illustration for this cover and doing the mixing.

The file was converted from a svp to a ustx, so experience with openutau is recommended but not necessary.

The parts (going vaguely from most to least lines) are as follows:

TAKEN Olya- The Mill [Iroha] (main part, 6 tracks)
Sergei- The Mill [KYO)] (main part, 4 tracks), Strike 3 (2 tracks)
TAKEN Sanya- False Disposition (1 track)
TAKEN Yura- Parties are for Losers (1 track), Occam's Razor (1 track), Punch it Punk! (harmony, 1 tracks)
TAKEN Dima- Comfort Zone (1 track)
TAKEN Dr. Temnova- Like a Dog (1 track)
TAKEN Katya- KT's Official Guide to Coolness (1 track)
Anya- Punch it Punk! (1 tracks)
Nikita- Message Lost (1 track)

(I will take the last remaining part)

Feel free to reply here, PM me, or contact me on discord (Gardanana#0226) for further conversation about the collab. English UTAU can be difficult, so I will have a minimal quality requirement for voicebanks and tuning to ensure a comprehensible cover. If you can show me a sample of your work that would be great!

Last edited:
Reactions: EnjouAkuma

Gardanana

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Final bump! We just need 2 more people! But if we don't find them in about 2 more days, I am closing this and covering those parts myself