The Most Messed Up MMD Cups

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
OH MAI GOSH I WATCHED SOME AND WAS LIKE "WHAT DA FRIGG IS DIS!". So share your opinion of which ones you liked or hated. I disliked Acme Iku's birthday because I know her use is terrible but why can't people make her not just some sick twisted person. I thought that The final Kaito's wife Teto series where Ritsu tries to compete with Teto. I also loved Defoko Magica I was laughing so hard at what the song said. So share your opinion please :3

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This is my all-time favorite:
(Defoko's secret - the 3 UTAU girls)

Some other great ones:
(MMD mail order - all Cryptonloids)

(Tea Time Gang - Rin, Len & Kaito)

(Bread is sold out - Teto & Defoko)

(Miku's golden juice - a little NSFW but it's really not that bad IMO, & actually very well done!)

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Among all the cups, there were a tiny serie I enjoyed (i don't recall the title, but it was starring the 3 UTAU girls, Ruko and they were turning into superheroins such as those sentai... There was also a meccha noe with the vocaloids)

After, lately I've often watched those :

This one which was one of the first I've watched(ok, it's not a WTF one but I like it):

And of course, the famous mosquito Miku chases, nor even the memes such as the "cool face"

Last edited:

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Wow good choices the Big Al one though just made me go "o_O!" I have seen tea time, ordering merchandise, the bread was sold out, and Ritsu is a guy.
Although Ritsu is a guy and The bread was sold out are made by PUFFYLOVER5 and MMDCharizard. I also don't know if those are cups but okay.

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Wow good choices the Big Al one though just made me go "o_O!" I have seen tea time, ordering merchandise, the bread was sold out, and Ritsu is a guy.
Although Ritsu is a guy and The bread was sold out are made by PUFFYLOVER5 and MMDCharizard. I also don't know if those are cups but okay.

You're right, Bread is Sold Out is not MMD Cup. But I forgot about Vocaloid vs. Mosquito, another good one: