The Off Topic Topic (TOTT)

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
Talk about whatever you want here, if you don't feel like making a new thread for it.

Like weather.
Or school.
Or kitties.

Whatever works. :smile:
Hope you guys have fun!

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I will make handy use of this. eve

GAH UO IS DOWN
I CAN'T SEE THE POSTS I MISSED LAST NIGHT
We just gotta wait I guess.
*sadness*

Also, I had to be an idiot and look at the Recommended Fanfics pages for Harry Potter on TvTropes. Worst thing a fanfic addict can do. I've been spending so much time reading. DX

Chihaya

Momo's Minion
Seconds sadness that UTAUOnline is down. ; w ; /likes that site/

I can't draw this awesome image I had in my mind about a fanfic that I enjoy, and the poses look off and it's so miserable. But I have to finish other pictures  I'm overdue for. ; w ;

And on another note, I think I'm getting better on not stuttering. \o/

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
ALRIGHT CHIHAYA
NO STUTTERING YESSS
*highfives*

Ahhhh that brings to mind how I have this Skyward Sword fanfic idea eternally stuck in my head. I know it's brilliant, but I'll never write it and I soubt I could do this little plot bunny justice. *strokes bunny*

If only there was a Plot Bunny Adoption for Legend of Zelda like for Death Note all those years ago. *le sigh*

Chihaya

Momo's Minion
... /giggles at typo/

But yosh. No more of that.

And again on another note I see that your blue name! You're a tutor now! Congratulations! Your UTAU knowledge can be spread across the world~ /throws confetti/ >u<b

But you're a really good UTAU user. I'm happy to know you're so helpful and resourceful and are recognized for it~ <3

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
...typo wat me can't find it ; A ;

Ahhhh, thank you! I didn't want to mention it and seem like a braggart. >////<
Yeah, I applied for it, and I was overjoyed that they accepted my application.  I know plenty of other UTAU users that should be Tutors also, probably more than I should, but I'll be nice to myself and remind myself that I'm online a lot. Though I should answer questions more often.
eeeee happy~

On a random note, got to go to church this afternoon. Ugh. As an agnostic-atheist, being in a Christian family has it's ups and downs. Christmas and Church. I respect their choice of having a religion, but jeez don't drag me into it. Buuuut we are going to Steak and Shake afterwards, so I'll endure an hour sermon. Hopefully I can smuggle my sketchbook. =v=

Chihaya

Momo's Minion
Oh, well, that must be a bit of a pain. And I feel that way, too, unfortunately. ; w ;

Ah, I'm a Christian, but I don't like going to church. I really don't like it. I'm a hypocrite, though; I enjoy the music and acts and events that summon every so often, but every Sunday. I despise it. I don't like going to church. D-Does that make me a bad person? ;;w ;; ... I probably should've put that in the Rant Thread. //OTL;;

But oh! In your second post, you put "soubt" instead of "doubt". /giggle

And I put it in spoiler so those who like that won't feel offended or something. //

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Braaaah freak !

Firefox crashed and now, chatbox doesn't load =A="'

Also, I'm keeping working on UTAU stuffs (art, otoing and such)

And I really hope tomorrow there'll be sun *u* Because there's a carnival and I really want to go there ! >o<

Don't worry Chihaya ,it's been a while I've gone to church xD and aw not cool shinami x_x

nils8950

Teto's Territory
...Ugh, I hate when people force me to go to church, luckily my parents have no religion.
And I am happy because I am finally done otoing. Huzzah.

Dark3li

Teto's Territory
today I woke up at 1:00 pm because I didn't have to go to school lol xDDD (yeahh, I sleep too much ><)

I'm listening to my utau and Gumi's  iNSaNiTY cover made by a friend *^* nyaa and I don't know what to do next xDD maybe I'll stalk some friends on deviantart owo

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
Uhh, yay, finished the presentation I had today. I was nervous and didn't speak much other than my parts, and totally flubbed some words. Yeah.

I think I did pretty well. NOT.

Anyways, now I have....
to finish my English project.
That's due this Friday.
Oh joy.

Oh, and there's an essay due Sunday.
Oh, killjoy.
*retreats to working on project*

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
/scuttles in

Imma try this out..  u;

I'm so happy our AC unit is fixed! I've been without it for two days in Florida.. Where it's like, freakin 9 degrees ALL THE TIME. D<

And I'm royally screwed. I got one video up last for my utau but..I need more cover art to put up the ones that are just waiting on my laptop. Why the hell am I not a good artist? ; W ;

I feel like nomming on cookies.. >3 >

And apparently I kill all threads I post in/create. ; A ;

//corner

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
The weather over here has been awesome all week. Like 'summer got delivered early this year" awesome. With tons of sunshine and temperatures way too high for march and all.
...Today it's raining and freezing again. FFFFFFFF

D

dCatharsis

I had tea time with my mom today and I've talked her about the Tenerife disaster and apparently she got scared, lol.
I've talked to her about Esperanto too and she doesn't seem to like it (not sure if it was because it's a planified language or because IMO it's better than English (as an "international" language, of course)), and I was all like "IDGAF I LOVE ESPERANTO D:<".

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
Hmm, I come back, and I find that the Rant Thread is locked.
Interesting.

I don't have anything to rant, but well, that was just something I noticed.

*creeps away*