The seventh me off vocals?

littletea10

Teto's Territory
i already have the song ready, allll i need is off vocals! (AND PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THE FILE MIDI/MID :sad: )

littletea10

Teto's Territory
thats the same exact link i got my ust, and also it had a mid file, and i cant use those

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
Are you sure? Because, when I downloaded it, it came with the off vocal version. But maybe the creator changed that since it was decided not to redistribute off vocals with ust...have you tried Piapro?

theLooneyLibrarian

Teto's Territory
If it's a MIDI it's definetely NOT the off vocal. It's probably the file the creator used to make the usts.
But, yes, you can use programms like FL Studio or Linux MultiMedia Studio to turn MIDIs into acual sound files.

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
OK so this may have been the thing:

It's a really bad habit from some ust makers that they include the instrumental/off-vocal inside the zip of their usts; because this permits the redistribution of someone else work. This has been something that been happening since 2008 (now less but still happens). And this is not correct.

Possibly because of Mayuko-san (The author of "The 7 me") knowing about this, the instrumental had to be removed from the zip.

There's a NicoKara of it: http://nicosound.anyap.info/sound/sm16828845 Press MP3 を抽出 to download it. (I would have prefered to find the instrumental directly of Mayuko-san blog or Piapro... orz)

littletea10

Teto's Territory
Yue Nagareboshi link said:
OK so this may have been the thing
It's a really bad habit from some ust makers that they include the instrumental/off-vocal inside the zip of their usts; because this permits the redistribution of someone else work. This has been something that been happening since 2008 (now less but still happens). And this is not correct.

//glomps THANK YOU SOO MUCH! now i can finsh !