the title of the song explains everything mate

Ndō

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

ok so i almost shat myself, i found my vb i recorded when i was 12 and i slipped down the stairs using her.

she looks like rip of meekuu, teetoo, and a low quality ver of haruka naenae

listen to it for 69 years of badluck

Reactions: Ris and partial

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Feel free to actually use the soundcloud title as your thread title. There was absolutely no way of telling what would be in this post just by looking at it on the board unless someone clicks through. Honesty and clarity is much appreciated on this forum!

Reactions: partial

Ndō

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Feel free to actually use the soundcloud title as your thread title. There was absolutely no way of telling what would be in this post just by looking at it on the board unless someone clicks through. Honesty and clarity is much appreciated on this forum!
not meaning to be intrusive but what do u mean by honesty? im assuming you mean that i look as if im hiding things by not putting the title of the cover from soundcloud?
[doublepost=1573846691][/doublepost]
but alright anyways ill do that next time