The Ust I'm making is not working with my voicebank for some reason...

Momo's Minion
I've recently used Vsynth to make a UST for the song ADAMAS and I've been testing it out just in case of any errors or problems and I found that my voicebank can't sing correctly on it with notes that are too flat or sharp with other voicebanks and whatever I do, it just doesn't go away. The video file shows my voicebank on my ust and another ust not by me.

zipperworks

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Huh... it's very strange, your VB seems to be slurring on your UST as well when it's not really an issue in the other demo...

My immediate thought was "oh, did you clear your modulation?" but I can see through the video you did. Very weird.

Your initial post is worded a bit confusingly, so just for clarification: have you tried this with other voicebanks? Does it do the same thing?

If yes, I'd be interested in checking out the UST for myself to see what I can do to maybe debug. Aside from that, I'm sorry I can't be more helpful :sad:

Momo's Minion
ill post another voice sample, I'll also be preparing that sample the same way in the video

the voice sample is Renri
[doublepost=1587545128][/doublepost]
Huh... it's very strange, your VB seems to be slurring on your UST as well when it's not really an issue in the other demo...

My immediate thought was "oh, did you clear your modulation?" but I can see through the video you did. Very weird.

Your initial post is worded a bit confusingly, so just for clarification: have you tried this with other voicebanks? Does it do the same thing?

If yes, I'd be interested in checking out the UST for myself to see what I can do to maybe debug. Aside from that, I'm sorry I can't be more helpful :sad:

sorry, I posted a replied in another post

Attachments

• adamas test renri.wav.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 1

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You need to explicitly type the number 0 into the Modulation box. If you leave it blank, it will default to 100.

Also, if you ever need to upload audio in the future, please use https://clyp.it/ instead! That way, people will not be forced to download your files, and they will be able to listen to them in the browser.

Reactions: zipperworks

Momo's Minion
You need to explicitly type the number 0 into the Modulation box. If you leave it blank, it will default to 100.

Also, if you ever need to upload audio in the future, please use https://clyp.it/ instead! That way, people will not be forced to download your files, and they will be able to listen to them in the browser.

understood,
thank you so much!

Reactions: Kiyoteru