The voicebank that I downloaded got the breath feature separately. how do i put it into the main voicebank?

Xeaninte

Momo's Minion
The voicebank is hakupo tsukishiro, i just download him but the apocope need to downloaded separately. Idk how to put that in his main voicebank.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Breaths should be added during the mixing process. After you've finished tuning and rendering the USTs for a song, you can add breaths while mixing the vocals with the instrumental.

Xeaninte

Momo's Minion
Breaths should be added during the mixing process. After you've finished tuning and rendering the USTs for a song, you can add breaths while mixing the vocals with the instrumental.
The breath sound are including end breaths, i can't use it.

Here is the folder, i just need to know how to make it play on the main voicebank

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    22.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Can you specify the library you're trying to work with if there are multiple for this character? Providing an answer to your question is difficult if you don't state the exact library/ies you are using.
Edit: Okay... I can see that the hakuapoid_kyo_eb.zip is made entirely of end breaths and intended to be used with hakuapoid_ren_ver2.0_kyo.zip
Just place the _endbreath folder inside the main folder of the library. To set up ending breaths, Alt+T then Alt+U then Alt+S. This will open the Suffix Broker. Add the following: 息 with a single space in front of it. Press the plus button. This makes a suffix you can add to the end of vowels with the following notations: a 息, i 息, u 息, e 息, o 息, n 息
You will have to edit the note you want to change to romaji for the breath to work.

1619488043705.png

1619488105067.png1619488233106.png

Last edited:

Xeaninte

Momo's Minion
Sorry for my bad explanation (and english). I already put the eb folder on the hakuapoid folder, my real problem is the endbreath folder not appears on voicebank settings and can't be played.
it's fine now when i restart my pc, sorry and thank you for help!

Last edited: