The ¨wav¨ of a utau are in Chinese but the ¨oto¨ in hiragana

Tenshi-R

Momo's Minion
(First I want to say that my English is not very good, I speak Spanish as the first language)
Hi, I'm new and I have a problem with utau

Well, I downloaded some Chinese ¨utau¨, which are of the ¨VCV Japanese¨ type. The problem is that the audio files are in Chinese (kanjis), but the configuration is in hiragana, does anyone know why this is due?

Attachments

• 2021.03.30-21.05_01.png
    2021.03.30-21.05_01.png
    132.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 2021.03.30-21.05.png
    2021.03.30-21.05.png
    150.4 KB · Views: 13

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You can't really do anything about the Chinese filenames unless you want to spend all your time listening to and changing the names of all the files. I think there's a tool to convert the Chinese to Hiragana, but my google-fu is lacking. I recommend downloading this library's -intern- version. -intern- is not a 1:1 match (the original library's pitches are F3, B3, and E4 where as -intern-'s pitches are E3, A3, D4, and G4), but it doesn't have the Chinese filenames and should be more usable out of the box.

Tenshi-R

Momo's Minion
You can't really do anything about the Chinese filenames unless you want to spend all your time listening to and changing the names of all the files. I think there's a tool to convert the Chinese to Hiragana, but my google-fu is lacking. I recommend downloading this library's -intern- version. -intern- is not a 1:1 match (the original library's pitches are F3, B3, and E4 where as -intern-'s pitches are E3, A3, D4, and G4), but it doesn't have the Chinese filenames and should be more usable out of the box.

thanks, i was able to get the ¨kanji¨ to go to ¨hiragana¨ by changing my decompression program, I think it was a problem of ¨WinRar¨, i changed it for ¨Lhaplus¨ and there is no more kanjis

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Nekro

Momo's Minion
(First I want to say that my English is not very good, I speak Spanish as the first language)
Hi, I'm new and I have a problem with utau

Well, I downloaded some Chinese ¨utau¨, which are of the ¨VCV Japanese¨ type. The problem is that the audio files are in Chinese (kanjis), but the configuration is in hiragana, does anyone know why this is due?
Okay, so this is like, two months late, but those files names aren't in Chinese, it's a error resulted from the file extraction, the oto was fie because all the details were saved IN the file, not as the file name, which is the only issue here