To make a new Engloid

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
If you guys wanted to make a new Engloid, what would you want in it? And what company would you want to make it? (Doesn't have to necessarily be from current Engloid companies)

Kinda curious on what the UF population would want to see in an Engloid.

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you guys wanted to make a new Engloid, what would you want in it?

I would want extreamely versitile voices, one male, one female, and androgynous.
Male: Mature Male, but can still reach high notes, and handle them extreamely well .
Female: Mature female, who can handle low notes very well (and maybe have a falsetto voice) .
Androgynous: I just want a large range to work with (and can sound good with growl).
And hopefully they all sound good with growl.

what company would you want to make it?
I would....well this is risky.....Make my own dev team, because i like being involved with development of these things, because i can see whats going on with in the development process.
But i would approch either Yamaha or Zero-G with it.
Zero-G: They have alot of problem right now, and It would be fun to work with them on a Vocaloid, they know exactly what their doing, the have been around since V1! Soo, they, know exactly what their doing lawl
Yamaha: Eventhough their strict af, I would still aproach them with this, really because of the same reason i stated with Zero-G

I dont want PFX or VOCATONE rn because, i want them to recover after this ruby situation.
Then NEED a break.

Reactions: Zoku

Chianachini

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd like a flexible androgynous voice. After hearing Dex, I believe Zero could do it pretty well.

:blink:But my wish is for Gackpoid and Lily receive English updates. Lily preferred, and I would love to hear most of the AH cast in English as well.

Reactions: Terindie

Zoku

Defender of Defoko
I'd like a flexible androgynous voice. After hearing Dex, I believe Zero could do it pretty well

I think I'd agree. I think I'd also like an Engloid company (current and future) to make a new Vocaloid without a set avatar. The only one that I can think off the top of my head would be LEON/LOLA from Zero-G.

Personally, I'd like a voice with female gender factor, but can match up to the U.S's current standards for female singers (voice-wise, not appesrance-wise)

Reactions: Terindie

Chianachini

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yup I wouldn't consider it likely for a true androgynous vocal to spring up, but I don't really mind. Flower and perhaps even Piko are nice examples of what I'd like. They're easy both gender bend, but you can also amplify their respective feminine and masculine attributes.

Paradoxelle

Momo's Minion
Appends! I think we have some great voice types, and a second on that we need more male voices, but I think the voices we have need to have more variation. Right now the only English append options are Crypton's attempt at a cross-version append in two of their vocals: i.e Luka V2 + Luka V4 English since Straight and soft sound the same in V4, and Miku Dark English V3, and Miku Original English V4. I want appends made in the same engine gen, same reclist, doesn't even have to be XSY, but since it's there now, they might as well, at least 2 banks with a either a Fluent non-native speaker like GUMI(tho I know they said it's too hard for them to do appends for English right now, I can dream can't I?) or more appends for Luka, or a native speaker, like AVANNA or the V4 Engloids. And I want it mac-compatible so I can actually use it!

Zoku

Defender of Defoko
This is almost a whole year old. Mods, lock this