Closed Inactive Token commissions!!

Matsuban

Andromeda Alien
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Accepted!! You've been given slot one, But technically yours will be done second, I hope thats ok!!

Reactions: Velvet

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Asdfghjkl yo I like your art and I have tokens!!
P. S. if you don't mind can i get the reference to you later this morning when I have access to a desktop computer?? since it's a bit hard to insert images on mobile

Matsuban

Andromeda Alien
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
OF COURSE!!! Once you send me the ref and the tokens i'll put you as slot two!! I apologize if the wait is a tiny bit long, since i work two jobs it can be a bit hard to get smthn done in two days or less ;_; Thank you so much tho!!!

Reactions: sailor _ravioli

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
aaa muy lo siento for being a bit late

heres the reference:
ha_by_yourlocalgodzilla-da4vpsu.png
(i didnt color her skin in this picture lmao but its similar to the blonde woman on the left's skin tone
photo-2.jpg
btw is it ok if i comission you for another character in adittion? '^' (i just have to remember how to convert my utabucks to tokens lolol)

Matsuban

Andromeda Alien
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Of course, Thats fine!! I'll give you two slots, but it'll be 4 tokens for both drawings, Hope thats ok!! Please send the tokens asap ;w;

Reactions: sailor _ravioli

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Of course, Thats fine!! I'll give you two slots, but it'll be 4 tokens for both drawings, Hope thats ok!! Please send the tokens asap ;w;
Sent you the tokens boop I'll get the other character's ref to you tonight when I'm not on mobile
thanks so much!! 'v'

Matsuban

Andromeda Alien
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sent you the tokens boop I'll get the other character's ref to you tonight when I'm not on mobile
thanks so much!! 'v'
That's fine, thanks!
Hi, I'd like to apologize for being MIA, i was extremely busy with work due to the holiday rush, But i've been whittling through my to-do list since the beginning of January.
I plan to start both of your commissions this week, And if you'd like a refund i wouldn't mind providing it, And i'll still do your art. The decision is up to the both of you.
Again, Sorry for being gone for so long without update.

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hi, I'd like to apologize for being MIA, i was extremely busy with work due to the holiday rush, But i've been whittling through my to-do list since the beginning of January.
I plan to start both of your commissions this week, And if you'd like a refund i wouldn't mind providing it, And i'll still do your art. The decision is up to the both of you.
Again, Sorry for being gone for so long without update.
I've waited longer for less, don't worry about it!

Matsuban

Andromeda Alien
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I've waited longer for less, don't worry about it!
Hi, I've returned your token since I'm too busy to do commissions for un-useable currency. I do have RLC open at a discounted price, but it will be awhile before I'll have free time for utaforum again. I'm very sorry for the wait and not delivering art on time. I hope you can forgive me.
[doublepost=1494393514][/doublepost]
thanks so much!! 'v'
Hi, I've returned your token since I'm too busy to do commissions for un-useable currency. I do have RLC open at a discounted price, but it will be awhile before I'll have free time for utaforum again. I'm very sorry for the wait and not delivering art on time. I hope you can forgive me.

Reactions: Velvet