Toma Needs Friends

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
~Kiseki~ link said:
[quote author=Forra Bard link=topic=945.msg9567#msg9567 date=1333942158]
Toma does not have a Wiki, because I do not know how to work the Wiki [ORZ].
She should be able to do KAITO's part if I adjust gender factor a little [like +2....].

Toma -> orz
Miramiee link said:
She should be able to do KAITO's part if I adjust gender factor a little [like +2....].

Toma -> orz

XD I dont know how to use the wiki too.
--------------------------------
Shiro: Ohohohohooo. Someone's gotta deep voice~ To make myself qualified as male, you need to use g+7 at the least~!ohohohohohohoooo~
Me: That's pathetic
Shiro: Mmmnnnhmmmm~
[/quote]
I can make a wiki page for both of you if you'd like. :3
UST for Zutto Zutto:
Meiko: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3pupjl2c65pipyg
Rin: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1btk87ga38429z7
Miku: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1bb1icna5xo0p8h
[/quote]

Waaah? Would you really :D? Thanks a bunch!

Hmmm~ I'll be doing Meiko and Rin's. Both are Asane Hana but one is the Sweet Append. Send your vocals to me so i can mix. Hey hey is there an off vocal for this?

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
Miramiee link said:
[quote author=~Kiseki~ link=topic=945.msg9599#msg9599 date=1333974760]

Toma -> orz
Miramiee link said:

Toma -> orz

XD I dont know how to use the wiki too.
--------------------------------
Shiro: Ohohohohooo. Someone's gotta deep voice~ To make myself qualified as male, you need to use g+7 at the least~!ohohohohohohoooo~
Me: That's pathetic
Shiro: Mmmnnnhmmmm~
[/quote]
I can make a wiki page for both of you if you'd like. :3
UST for Zutto Zutto:
Meiko: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3pupjl2c65pipyg
Rin: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1btk87ga38429z7
Miku: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1bb1icna5xo0p8h
[/quote]

Waaah? Would you really :D? Thanks a bunch!

Hmmm~ I'll be doing Meiko and Rin's. Both are Asane Hana but one is the Sweet Append. Send your vocals to me so i can mix. Hey hey is there an off vocal for this?
[/quote]
Sure! Until I get onto my desktop....(using IPad..)

I'd like to take Miku's part, but Amano's voicebank has just been finished...
I'm afraid to make her sing one of the leads...XP?.
But I can still go for Miku.

Forra Bard

Momo's Minion
I could probably have Ave do it, the only reason she isn't released is because I haven't had time to color the design.

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
:D Alright! When is the project due? I think i'm gonna be busy a bit. I can render the wav file now though and mix. But i need for everyone to decide what their roles are. My definite roles are Meiko and Rin....but i need an "ok" if i should take Len....any comments?

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
I guess the project can be done anytime...

Maybe we can do two mixing projects? One with [5 UTAUs] and another with
[5 different UTAUs?]
Ah, but wouldn't that be a little troublesome for Mira-san?

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ah alright.

Soooo.....no takers for len? I..uh guess i'll take it~ Aha. alright. Just waiting for that ust. And the five different utaus thing? Now, where're we gonna get 5 more utaus? It's no problem actually..i'm on break so i have a lot of free time. It's just that my computers acting all wiggly and it's messing all my files up. Er, anyways, is anyone done with their vocals?

Forra Bard

Momo's Minion
I'll just stick with KAITO's part, but can't say I'm done. Haha~
Would anyone be up for a Butterfly chorus? [The Digimon song, not the Vocaloid one]

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
XD Aha alright. We're just waitng for the rest of the usts to come..Ah, i think we've forced too much work on Kiseki haven't we OTL?

Mmhhmmh ... ..... .......... ;A; as much as i want to actually join that chorus, i can't. I'm already mixing and stuff in 2 choruses plus remodeling my utau's append to make it better. I'll be pretty busy and my break is almost over. asgdvhbn Not to mention getting the right information for the wiki....

Forra Bard

Momo's Minion
I'd be okay with mixing that one so you don't have as much work to do. I only have 3 weeks of classes left, so after that [knock on wood I get an internship] I should be more free to help with this stuff.

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hmm..i don't know. I'm currently re-recording a lot but i guess i could...depends on how i feel after we're done with the project.

Forra Bard

Momo's Minion
Really, don't worry about it if your busy. It was just a suggestion. ^^
I think it is a busy year for everyone. I have to rerecord a lot as well.

Forra Bard

Momo's Minion
It's fine, Kiseki. We all get really busy at times! I'm double checking some of the notes against the original sheet music, and even though it sounds weird, a lot of the notes are right. I'll be sending out Toma's part soon.

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Gah sorry for not seeing this XD So that means i can get Len's part done today. so yeah.

~Kiseki~

Teto's Territory
Forra Bard link said:
It's fine, Kiseki. We all get really busy at times! I'm double checking some of the notes against the original sheet music, and even though it sounds weird, a lot of the notes are right. I'll be sending out Toma's part soon.
Awesome! :D Can't wait to hear Toma-chan/kun's part! :D

Miramiee link said:
Gah sorry for not seeing this XD So that means i can get Len's part done today. so yeah.
Yay!~ \o/