Trollfics

HowlingWolf15

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
One days. Len wak wking trough da cite. piko appeared In front of hmi and said "I LROVE U LREN~!". LREN WAS SOXKED! Rin sias, "Lrn mari Piok or da yoaoi fans wlii hont u down, nd mke u mary Kito or Gopuko. "Bot, I leve Neur" said Lin. "Den lets have a polgymamy" said piok nd nero who was der with Nerut. "kO said Lpen". So lon neru, nero, pko all got marrid nd haved babbes! Ebyone lved happly evr ater except the yoai fns wo wnted lon, kato, n garudo to bong. DA END~!

HowlingWolf15

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
It wsa a betufal dya ootside as Mike ran to hi school.

"Oh Nool, said miku-chan "Im gonne be lta for me frst dy of hih shool!!

Jst den se buped into soneone

"Oof Itai" miku-sansa syaid and locked up and saw a bli harwd man

"Im sorey" da blu hried senpai said, "Im Kaitdo-kun and those are mry 42 difftent coloored broers.

Miku-fonno sid dank you n got to skool on tim. Afer clas sjwhe was raking with hr bet frend Gumi-chan because dey hd jut finjsed sining Da Foxes Welding.

"My farst dy at Crypton High in Japan has.ben amzing so fra$!"

Jut den mikup buped into a senpai it was..................................................................................Kaido-kun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hy mikuo!! i wanred to know ifu u wainted to come to da AKB48 concert

Mikut Lubed AKB48 and agedrred rdd to go wit Kido-senpai

She let skipng hqpply not seing Len-donna being attqcked bty Tei-senoai

At da conert dat night niku-chankundonnasama ws havin fa tim of her kife. Suddenry Kajdo loocked srs and sai

"Wo Ai Ni mikut!!!!!"

Mikua coud not belreive it he luved her an se lovred hem to.

"Wo Ai Ni tot! Se SAID.

THSN DEY MAKED OUt while leavinf the conert ast teto bomebed the whole plae with a frenh bred bomb with margarinrex dtuf flr tdey poking lot

Kito dropped Muki off and dey sed god nigbt.

Meku was so hapi and ciudnt wit for her 2nr dya of bigh-scholl.

Da next day dey gut marred and had q haply seding md miku wkn da proze for best bokairoido evar and ebyone lruved them and she gaduated that dya too with A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ in evy olass.

Her and Kaido lived forvy and did the makin out all the dime anx had 3 kids named Mito, Kaiku, and MiKaiToKu dey were all blgrls except mito

DA END