Trying to make an Spanish VCCV!

sergikiito

Momo's Minion
Hello! I would like to make a UTAU VCCV Spanish but I don't know how to make the oto, or what I have to record :sad:
Could someone help me? Thanks :smile:

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Are you a Spanish speaker? Usually when I want to make a voicebank, I see the Wikipedia page of that language. Here's for Spanish:

From that page, I made a simple list of what to record:

a e i o u
bab beb bib bob bub (Bestia)
BaB BeB BiB BoB BuB (beBé)
dad ded did dod dud (cuanDo)
DaD DeD DiD DoD DuD (arDer)
faf fef fif fof fuf (Fase)
gag geg gig gog gug (Gato)
GaG GeG GiG GoG GuG (triGo)
jaj jej jij joj juj (aYuno)
dZadZ dZedZ dZidZ dZodZ dZudZ (Yermo)
kak kek kik kok kuk (Kilo)
lal lel lil lol lul (Lino)
LaL LeL LiL LoL LuL (LLave)
mam mem mim mom mum (Madre)
nan nen nin non nun (Nido)
JaJ JeJ JiJ JoJ JuJ (Ñandú)
NaN NeN NiN NoN NuN (ciNco)
pap pep pip pop pup (Pozo)
rar rer rir ror rur (caRRo)
4a4 4e4 4i4 4o4 4u4 (caRo)
sas ses sis sos sus (Saco)
TaT TeT TiT ToT TuT (Cereal)
tat tet tit tot tut (Tamiz)
tSatS tSetS tSitS tSotS tSutS (CHubasco)
vav vev viv vov vuv (aFgano)
xax xex xix xox xux (General)
zaz zez ziz zoz zuz (iSla)
SaS SeS SiS SoS SuS (SHow)

You can see the word reference inside the parentheses, and the exact letter is capitalized. I'm not a Spanish speaker, if you think some of the letter is pronounced the same, you can just omit the line. Since it's a CVVC, make sure to really hold the consonants when ever you can hold it. Take M for example, record it like "mmmaaammm". You don't have to hold it for letter like P, because you can't.

:smile:

sergikiito

Momo's Minion
Thanks for your reply!
Yes, I am a Spain Spanish native speaker, but I haven't got experience at recording UTAUs that aren't Japanese, so that's why I didn't know how to record it.
It'll be useful! Thank you!

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thanks for your reply!
Yes, I am a Spain Spanish native speaker, but I haven't got experience at recording UTAUs that aren't Japanese, so that's why I didn't know how to record it.
It'll be useful! Thank you!

You're welcome!

Oh, and since the consonants have to be hold, don't use a BGM when recording. If you decided to use that list, I can help with the oto if you want.

Good luck! :smile:

Joelchav0910

Momo's Minion
Hi omg this is like so late but could you explain the way we are supposed to record it? and another thing can you also show us how to oto a spanish voicebank?

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Heres a good reclist?

What I do for banks like this is I download an example bank such as Mike VCCV Spanish, which theirs already a lot of usts for,
then I do my best to imitate it and hire an oto'r or if I'm doing it myself, copy the oto of the original.
If you don't like the list I linked VCV-E should also cover spanish but its far more expansive!
-Light

Joelchav0910

Momo's Minion
Heres a good reclist?

What I do for banks like this is I download an example bank such as Mike VCCV Spanish, which theirs already a lot of usts for,
then I do my best to imitate it and hire an oto'r or if I'm doing it myself, copy the oto of the original.
If you don't like the list I linked VCV-E should also cover spanish but its far more expansive!
-Light

Omg that seems really hard sorry I am slow at comprehending stuff.

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi omg this is like so late but could you explain the way we are supposed to record it? and another thing can you also show us how to oto a spanish voicebank?

Hello! You can just read the line one by one, so one line per recording file. Try recording one line, and then you can send it to me through a message if you want to make sure if you are recording it correctly.
If you want to, I can help you oto the voicebank if you have recorded all line. :smile:

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Omg that seems really hard sorry I am slow at comprehending stuff.
ah i just take the files, and do impressions of the bank I downloaded. then i name them what the original file was named for my own bank. It's how i've done all my banks except cv japanese. but i am learning japanese. so yeah. it sounds like a lot, but really your just copying the sounds. oto'ing is its own thing, you can probably pay someone on the forum to do it for you and its generalyl depending on the bank not that expensive. any vccv bank is gona be a lot of work tbh, you may want to start smaller or cv, i don't know if theirs cv spanish but i nkow theirs cv english /g :smile: