Tsuyoshi Voice Provider Needed

Junjou Ko

Teto's Territory
So Tsuyoshi is the big brother of my main UTAUloid Kanashii Oto. I cannot voice him so I hope someone out there can help me by being his voicer. He has a mature and deepish voice, sort of like Soul Eater Evan's Japanese VA.

Requirements:
Good Quality Mic
Ability to produce the vocal
Skype so that I may keep in contact

Tsuyoshi-Concept-622764774

Junjou Ko

Teto's Territory
So Tsuyoshi is the big brother of my main UTAUloid Kanashii Oto. I cannot voice him so I hope someone out there can help me by being his voicer. He has a mature and deepish voice, sort of like Soul Eater Evan's Japanese VA.

Requirements:
Good Quality Mic
Ability to produce the vocal
Skype so that I may keep in contact

Tsuyoshi-Concept-622764774

tsuyoshi.png

lemobird

Momo's Minion
I dont have a deep voice but I can sing in a baritone register, this meaning I can low down my voice a bit without affecting the quality of the samples, does that still work?

Junjou Ko

Teto's Territory
I dont have a deep voice but I can sing in a baritone register, this meaning I can low down my voice a bit without affecting the quality of the samples, does that still work?
If I can hear a sample then I could help me determine whether or not you can voice the project. I'll send you my skype name so that you can add me and send me a sample of you singing, voicing a couple of samples, or talking in his character voice or something like that.