Two Questions

lightningparfait

Momo's Minion
When I opened one of my ust's it glitched and looks like this. When I scroll it lags and when I play it glitched and skips to the end. I js wanna know what it means since my ust's keep glitching :sad:Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 6.43.18 PM.png
also, what does this on the note mean?? I know its a growl of some sort but how do they add that? I can't use any plugins because im on Utausynth, so yeah Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 6.44.37 PM.png

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It looks like the project tempo wasn't set properly in the first screenshot. You'll need to delete any tempo markers within the UST by control+clicking on them, and then correct the project tempo.

The extreme vibrato in the second screenshot can be achieved by manually typing in a small value (around 15 to 20) for the cycle.

lightningparfait

Momo's Minion
It looks like the project tempo wasn't set properly in the first screenshot. You'll need to delete any tempo markers within the UST by control+clicking on them, and then correct the project tempo.

The extreme vibrato in the second screenshot can be achieved by manually typing in a small value (around 15 to 20) for the cycle.
What are tempo markers & what do they look like & idk the original tempo and how to I manually type in values? when I do vibrato settings it just shows a green box with sliders