Uchuu's 2nd Anniversary「曖昧さ回避 (Disambiguation) Cover

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

GaFs88X.png
GaFs88X.png
GaFs88X.png

Hey, he's 2 Years old now, that's cool. I mean I'm actually shocked because a) it doesn't feel like I've been around that long and b) I actually had something to release which is more than can be said for last year...

Anyway, I hope you like this VB! It actually started working on it in the new year, but wanted to save it for his anniversary. I was initially gonna release it with a soft CVVC but that never got configured. Uchuu BANCHA is a 4pitch CVVC library, with A2,C#3,F3,A3 pitches and a sharp singing voice. The voicebank was cleaned by Shiogama (Kohaku Merry's voicer) and she did a really good job of it! I can't thank everyone who helped me enough, including Zappierchris who configured and fine-tuned the library, mage who did the art and redesigned him (she also designed Uchuu in the first place!), and Chickadee for the wonderful sprite. I also want to thank nachokuma for putting up with me being a pain and for mixing two of this library's demos!! He recorded harmonies for the release cover last-minute and they sound great.

The library's DL link can be found in the video description, enjoy ★