Um...idk if I can trust dis...

ArtsyP!nk

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I hope this is in the correct section and I'm sorry if it isn't

So, just in the early morning, I posted my Fukkireta cover and went to sleep. Woke up and checked my soundcloud to find this: ApplicationFrameHost_2019-01-26_13-16-24.png
I don't know how to feel about this person just strollin' in, telling me, not even asking, telling me that they'll just pick up my cover and put it on their 'network' of some sorts. What should I do? I've never really been in this position before, as I've never really posted content out like this. This, I don't think will damage me in any way as I do these things for fun, not for profit, but it's just kinda...out of the blue.

Z

Zansatsu

I hope this is in the correct section and I'm sorry if it isn't

So, just in the early morning, I posted my Fukkireta cover and went to sleep. Woke up and checked my soundcloud to find this: View attachment 7865
I don't know how to feel about this person just strollin' in, telling me, not even asking, telling me that they'll just pick up my cover and put it on their 'network' of some sorts. What should I do? I've never really been in this position before, as I've never really posted content out like this. This, I don't think will damage me in any way as I do these things for fun, not for profit, but it's just kinda...out of the blue.
Yeah I wouldn't worry about it like sangv said. The only real harm is how annoying it is to get messages like this from those dang things. I literally got two messages like this from two different bots on a cover I uploaded a few hours ago lol

Reactions: ArtsyP!nk and sangv