Uninstalling UTAU

mercurialNitrogen

Momo's Minion
Posting noob, if it's in the wrong category or something I'm sorry D:

I want to uninstall UTAU, but I don't think it was a good move to just select all the files and delete them (then remove them from the recycle bin)... I only went to Add and Remove Programs afterwards and UTAU was still listed, so I tried to uninstall it but all of the text boxes are in Japanese. It stops uninstalling two thirds of the way through, with some more Japanese text saying something about Windows and UTAU (since they were the only words in English). Then it just stops uninstalling D:

I get the feeling it's because I deleted the file it needs to actually uninstall UTAU but I don't want to install another copy because that takes up memory and it might just be a bad idea in general.

So can anyone give me some advice and instructions to do? Oh, and just before I forget, I used UTAU without AppLocale and just changed the locale on my computer to Japanese (sort of need clearing up about what the difference is, I'm kind of annoyed that lots of text just changes to Japanese for no reason).