Using an utau voicebank with Cadencii

Matsukai

Momo's Minion
Does anybody knows how to use cadencii with utau properly? I managed to import my voicebanks there (cv and vcv) but it sounds horrible! :C There are so many videos that their utaus sound so good with cadencii T-T

Thanks (:

fadingfebruary

Teto's Territory
I'd love to know this too! I tried and failed horribly...I couldn't even get the UTAUs to sing in Cadencii. I couldn't figure it out XD. Maybe I'll try again in the near future...orz.

Plus there are like NO TUTORIALS FOR CADENCII OUT THERE. At least none I could find ;c.

Reactions: Kaleidiope

omegaflash4

Teto's Territory
I'm not sure if this helps but from what I've seen and understand from others experiences is that Cadencii doesn't transfer over the values for preutterance and overlap when a vb is input or at least that's what happened to me there should be a way to fix it in cadencii like an edit window that you can make appear on the left side of the screen and shows the values of the notes you click on you can find the note in UTAU an reimput the values there ^_^;

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Back when i used cadencii all i did was select the vb and use resampler...

it sounded fine and let me use vocaloid dynamics...
(i don't know if this is still the case)

cadencii does use the oto so i don't see why anything would go wrong...

View attachment 3433

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
eh, this was all a little while ago, but I'd like to note:

- the default MOD in Cadencii is set to 100. Select all notes and set it to 0.
- Cadencii doesn't seem to work well with UTAU resamplers other than resampler.exe
- you can view how the envelopes interact by activating the ENV parameter.