UST comes out blank after rendering it into wav.

Caribou

Momo's Minion
Hi! (I'll tell you now, I'm not the best writer. So the style might be a bit wonky or somthin' haha)

So I've been having this problem with UTAU for a while and it really sucks :sad: Just so you know, I didn't do anything to my computer or UTAU when this happened, I just turned my computer on and launched UTAU.

Specifically what happens is that I would do some tuning and when I'm done, I go to Project > Render wav file and let it do its thing. (if it's important to know, for the particular cover I noticed this on, I just use the regular resampler) after it's done, I go to the wav. file and listen to it but when I open it, the file is just blank; there's no sound coming out of it. I try imputing into fl studio and, again, it's blank; there are no wave forms (whatever it's called)

I tried searching online to see if anyone else had the same problem but I haven't found anything that was exactly my problem . But I still try to get answers from virtually similar questions and my guess is that it might be the wavtool? But I'm not very tech savvy with UTAU I don't know how to fix things like that if you know what I mean ^_^''

Thank you for helping!!

Reactions: delphic

Caribou

Momo's Minion
Yes, the vb makes sound. But, what I noticed is that the vb would stop making noise after I render the wav.
Like, I would highlight an area and play. Then nothing comes out. In order to get it to make noise again, I have to close UTAU and start it again.

I'm using Anna Nyui_Milky and the ust is "Deep Coma" made by 이뱌곰/ E_via

elizaditton

Teto's Territory
Hi~ :uhuhu:
When I was first starting out using UTAU on my old computer, I had this problem and never could find a fix for it. I did end up finding a workaround, though. (I actually still render things this way, and didn't realize that I don't have the problem on my current computer until I tried using Project > Render Wav File just now and it worked fine. ^^; )

What I do instead is select everything in the .UST and play it, then wait for UTAU to render and finish playing the entire thing. Once it's done, go to Play > Save Last Play and save the file that way.

Kinda sucks for long .USTs, but sadly it's the only thing I can think of doing besides Project > Render Wav File as I've never been able to actually fix it. :sad:

Hope this helps a bit :uhuhu:

Reactions: Soursop the fruit

Caribou

Momo's Minion
Woah, that actually works!! Thanks a lot!

Hi~ :uhuhu:
When I was first starting out using UTAU on my old computer, I had this problem and never could find a fix for it. I did end up finding a workaround, though. (I actually still render things this way, and didn't realize that I don't have the problem on my current computer until I tried using Project > Render Wav File just now and it worked fine. ^^; )

What I do instead is select everything in the .UST and play it, then wait for UTAU to render and finish playing the entire thing. Once it's done, go to Play > Save Last Play and save the file that way.

Kinda sucks for long .USTs, but sadly it's the only thing I can think of doing besides Project > Render Wav File as I've never been able to actually fix it. :sad:

Hope this helps a bit :uhuhu: