UST making & 3MLE help?

MixyHope39

Teto's Territory
I decided to make my first UST for a song. And the song I chose is "Shake it!" Miku, Len, and Rin.
I found out the BPM, but I'm trying to find the key.

I also downloaded a MIDI making program called, 3MLE. I wanted to use it so I can find out the key of the first note to the song, however, no sound is coming out.

I don’t know if it’s not meant to make noise, or what. I’m new to this, and I really would like some help.

Over a few minutes, I actually learned MML code. So, it really won’t be that tough to understand the coding. I just want it to make some sort of noise, and idk if I’m doing something wrong. Maybe I’m making some rookie/noobish mistake and it’s not supposed to make sound…but yeah. :\

If anyone is willing to help me with 3MLE, it’s a MIDI making program, which I’m sure some of you know, if you made USTs.

I’d appreciate any help you’re willing to give. Thank you for taking your time to read this, at least. D:

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
You could do it in UTAU, actually - you can play the MIDI piano without accidentally recording anything. If you have a MIDI controller, you can play that. If you don't, you can just activate the sounds on the keyboard on the piano roll, and that might be enough.

Otherwise, I like using OpenMPT for this sort of thing, actually. You can just play the sounds with a computer keyboard, if you want. And it has GM.DLS loaded up already.

...hope that helps. I can't help you with 3MLE, sorry.