UST Poll!!!! :O

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Okay so which Ust's I should make from what I have and you may put in requests if you have the off vocal and song link (Note- I've started all of these Ust's already, it's just a matter of which ones to finish first):

Truth and Lies - Miku Hatsune ~ ○+● (Truth + Lies)
Monochrome Ward - 【白黒病棟 】Black & White ward【鏡音リン/レン】 Kagamine Rin/Len【English sub】
It's Not World's End - Hatsune Miku - [It's not] World's end (English & romaji subs)
Forgotten - Hatsune Miku "Forgotten..." English subtitles 初音ミク
Window of May - 【Eng Subs】 五月の窓 (Window of May) 【Miku】
Voc@loid in Love - Koi suru VOC@LOID (Vocaloid in love)- Miku Hatsune MIRRORED
Miku's Rain - Miku's Rain. English+Romaji Subs
Marginal (short ver.) - Project Diva Dreamy Theatre 2nd - Marginal EXTREME
Alice in Musicland(looking for a team on this one) - Alice in Musicland - A Vocaloid Musical (romaji Lyrics and MP3)
Ryuuseigun(again, looking for a team) - Ryuuseigun Chaos FULL VERSION ニコニコ動画・流星群 カオスver. 「完成形」
Endless - ENDLESS / megpoid(vocaloid 2) English sub
Barrage Button(is there already a ust?) - Barrage Button (Teto Kasane) [Edit PV] ~ Project DIVA 2nd
Zombie on Your Lawn - Zombies on your lawn Japanese Version (Uraniwa ni Zombies ga)
This Remains Much - 【GUMI Adult】ずっとこのまま【Vocaloid3】 This Remains Far
Scissorhands(the other ust for this is rubbish :T) - Hatsune Miku- "シザーハンズ(Scissorhands)" English subbed
Candy... - http://piapro.jp/content/cgy9njc9wodn1bk8 (not a very popular song, so you can only find it on piapro)
Lollipop Factory(this is actually finished, I just need someone to render the harmonies for me since I suck at them) - Lollipop Factory feat. Meiko Append, Miku, Rin, Gumi and Luka
Po Pi Po - Po pi po ~ Miku Hatsune Vegetable Juice Dance (HQ, English subtitles, Download)
I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry - 【English sub】ごめんね ごめんね I'm sorry I'm sorry【初音ミク】
Don't Look at Me in That Way - [vocaloid] Don't look at me in that way (English subs)
Let's Go to Heaven - Hatsune Miku - Let's Go to Heaven (天国へ行こう)
1925(jazz ver) - 【Karaoke】1925 - Jazz arrange【on vocal】 Oreginal-P
Cherry Bon Bon - [VOCALOID] Hatsune Miku - Cherry Bon Bon with Lyrics + MP3
Miracle Orange - www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXVcXSFEjOQ
Tower of Sunz - www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lunu6sE5Q4

Requests: This is if you want me to do a song.
Name of Song:
Off vocal:
Original:

UST Teams: This is if you want to help my with making harmonies and Alice in Musicland and Ryuuseigun.
Name:
Reference of experience:
UST's already made:

Requested UST's:
Guilty - VOCALOID - Yuki Kaai - Guilty -HQ Sound-
Light Prayer (short ver.) - www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5HJBVNc4yk
Judas - 【歌手音ピコ】 JUDAS 【VOCALOIDカバ-】

My UST's:
Saihate - http://www.4shared.com/rar/zGlB3e_7/file.html
Apsis No Hate - http://www.4shared.com/rar/7-e7iu3U/Apsis_No_Hate.html
Midna's Desperate Hour - http://www.mediafire.com/?umyhidmj3m2v4ti (pass is twili)

UST's from list finished:
None! :o

Thanks everyone!

P

PurinPuff

If you're thinking of making a 1925 .ust, you should make one for the jazz arrangement.

Name of Song: 1925 (Jazz Arrangement)
Off vocal: [x] or [x]
Original: [x]

First off vocal link is with the chorus, second link is without.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
PurinPuff link said:
If you're thinking of making a 1925 .ust, you should make one for the jazz arrangement.

Name of Song: 1925 (Jazz Arrangement)
Off vocal: [x] or [x]
Original: [x]

First off vocal link is with the chorus, second link is without.

The person that requested it I asked them if it was okay that I made the Jazz Version and they said no, but when i finish it I can edit it into the jazz version.

P

PurinPuff

Hm, well, OK. ^^

There are a lot of little things changed between the two versions that's more than just the tempo and key, though. Just to warn you; I tried converting a 1925 .ust into the Jazz ver, and it's a lot more work that first thought.
Anyways, I thank you for the consideration, and if you do edit it into the Jazz version afterwards, I'll definitely use it~. :3

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Kurogato14 link said:
Monochrome Ward! :D That would be awesome.

I already started it but if you wanted me to use your UTAU for it, I already am using Melody-Akita because her voicer requested that I did.

Kurogato14

Teto's Territory
Lemondolly link said:
[quote author=Kurogato14 link=topic=1848.msg14472#msg14472 date=1337133015]
Monochrome Ward! :D That would be awesome.

I already started it but if you wanted me to use your UTAU for it, I already am using Melody-Akita because her voicer requested that I did.
[/quote]

Oh xD

D

dCatharsis

Shut Up and Feel my Vibes!!!!!! (Yurahonya did an ust of that song long time ago but the download link is broken D: )

P

PurinPuff

KiaishiNoKure link said:
VCV would be great~ I am working on the VCV VB at the moment~
Thanks in advance >u<

I actually converted Kanon's vsq into a VCV ust for a Haruka Nana cover...

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
dCatharsis link said:
Shut Up and Feel my Vibes!!!!!! (Yurahonya did an ust of that song long time ago but the download link is broken D: )

Yeah... I couldn't find it but I did eventually find it when I find his/her uploading page. If you're still looking for it(I think it's in VCV):
http://u1.getuploader.com/yura2up/download/21/%E8%84%B1%E3%81%92%E3%81%B0%E3%81%84%E3%81%84%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A6%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%81%98%E3%82%83%E3%81%AA%E3%81%84%EF%BC%81-%E3%83%86%E3%83%88ust%E3%83%95%E3%82%A1%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB.zip pass is yurahonya

D

dCatharsis

Lemondolly link said:
[quote author=dCatharsis link=topic=1848.msg15972#msg15972 date=1338314323]

Yeah... I couldn't find it but I did eventually find it when I find his/her uploading page. If you're still looking for it(I think it's in VCV):
http://u1.getuploader.com/yura2up/download/21/%E8%84%B1%E3%81%92%E3%81%B0%E3%81%84%E3%81%84%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A6%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%81%98%E3%82%83%E3%81%AA%E3%81%84%EF%BC%81-%E3%83%86%E3%83%88ust%E3%83%95%E3%82%A1%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AB.zip pass is yurahonya
[/quote]
Thank you very much! :smile:

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
PurinPuff link said:
[quote author=KiaishiNoKure link=topic=1848.msg14683#msg14683 date=1337330330]
VCV would be great~ I am working on the VCV VB at the moment~
Thanks in advance >u<

I actually converted Kanon's vsq into a VCV ust for a Haruka Nana cover...
[/quote]
Are you releasing it?