UST problem?

UTAUBeginner:D

Teto's Territory
So, I found an ust that I wanted to make my utau sing, thing is, I hear no sound. This really makes me upset, and i'm trying to figure out what ive done to try and correct this, but no luck. I just dragged the ust into utau, and it changed the utau i was using to the one saved with it(?). The letter box things show up, but when i play it nothing sounds. What am I doing wrong? (Sorry if someone else posted this..)

Rai

Teto's Territory
Since you said it changed to the utau saved to the ust I would assume the problem is that you did not change it back to use your own utau. You just need to go to Project>Project Property and where is says Voice Bank, choose your utau or the one you want to use.

UTAUBeginner:D

Teto's Territory
Rai link said:
Since you said it changed to the utau saved to the ust I would assume the problem is that you did not change it back to use your own utau. You just need to go to Project>Project Property and where is says Voice Bank, choose your utau or the one you want to use.

I do all that, but yet i get this
mwbkv7.png

I can't read Japanese, So.. I can't translate it

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
It means the resampler default in the UST isn't one you have/or is in a different place.

The red text in the "tool2" box might be a giveaway?
Anyway, just press the button in the lowest right hand corner of the Project Properties box. it should say something along the lines of Tool Reload or something IDK what it translates as with the patch. Otherwise just type "resamper.exe" into the tool2 input box.