UtaForum members that you miss?

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Any UtaForum member, whether you're actually close to them or just really admire them, that hasn't logged in for quite a while and that you really miss ;;

I really miss @shinami. I like the way she reacts to threads and I really like her tuning :love: and she never updated the Resamplers thread >:'c

And I really miss @stormylullaby. I like how we'd be really active in our time zones and we'd sometimes overlap so it's like there's always a staff member in the Staff Online Now section throughout the whole day and night and she's a former IBDP student a senpai ;A;

Reactions: HIRATELIER

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
I also miss @shinami as well as @Cdra ... they were both really cool peeps. Plus cdra is also another very good mod.

oh! I also kinda miss that one older member @oteto He was also pretty chill and funny. Haven't seen him since I was way more active in the chatbox. Then again, life probably caught up with him since I'm pretty sure he has a family.

Last edited:

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I don't know much of the other UF 'veterans' but from what I saw, I really like @oteto and @Cdra. They seem really cool and friendly (and funny as well) ^-^ :smile: :sad:

Reactions: Fif

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
3ÓwÒ3 i cant believe anybody here remembers me! I miss this place and all the peeps, but i cant remember the last time i utaud though, so i just log in, feel awkward, and leave. So yeah, miss yall!

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
@oteto Of course you're missed! I even started drawing Bion again too~

When I got here I was instantly greeted by @Vivification (who I actually thought might be a serial killer, I dunno lol) and @AsheNeff along with oteto as mentioned. Later I met @Madam Meisaki and @CarrotBunz and @Ronnie <UniverseJuice> and the super supportive @SynthJ. I loved lurking in the chatbox with them. The convos were fun, we even shared pics and feels, man.

I like a lot of people here and while I welcome new comers, I really miss the ones I met back when I was new, which while only one year ago, still feels like a nice and distant time. I can't imagine how some of you long time UF vets feel with people you might not have seen anywhere from 1 to 4 or 5 years ago. It's kinda sad, but it's also kinda cool to be in a community where, like in real life, people come and go with new lessons and new faces.

(Also need to mention @Bon Shizuwe @bio @keiran @Jeffrey @LunarConstruct @VocAddict @Rakuei @WretchedKalamity @Kowareta33 (I love their tuning so much ;w; As well as StarsNeverStop, Suyeon and Jay Vertigo (haejin too TwT) whom I can't tag without special characters but still would like to poke and wave. *pokes, waves and finally fades*

I write too much, I know. And I get too sentimental, but jeez I like this place and you cool peoples. :'-)

Last edited:

CarrotBunz

Trash
Defender of Defoko

When I got here I was instantly greeted by @Vivification (who I actually thought might be a serial killer, I dunno lol) and @AsheNeff along with oteto as mentioned. Later I met @Madam Meisaki and @CarrotBunz and @Ronnie <UniverseJuice> and the super supportive @SynthJ. I loved lurking in the chatbox with them. The convos were fun, we even shared pics and feels, man.

I like a lot of people here and while I welcome new comers, I really miss the ones I met back when I was new, which while only one year ago, still feels like a nice and distant time. I can't imagine how some of you long time UF vets feel with people you might not have seen anywhere from 1 to 4 or 5 years ago. It's kinda sad, but it's also kinda cool to be in a community where, like in real life, people come and go with new lessons and new faces.

(Also need to mention @Bon Shizuwe @bio @keiran @Jeffrey @LunarConstruct @VocAddict @Rakuei @WretchedKalamity @Kowareta33 (I love their tuning so much ;w; As well as StarsNeverStop, Suyeon and Jay Vertigo whom I can't tag without special characters but still would like to poke and wave. *pokes, waves and finally fades*

I write too much, I know. And I get too sentimental, but jeez I like this place and you cool peoples. :'-)

I MISS OTETO AND ASHE AND THANK YOU AWE it's just seeing new people when i came back it's like i just joined UF again so i just look at chat sometimes and try to talk when i have something i guess, but i really missed talking to people on here it's just i haven't been feeling like i should and stuff heh// vivi dissappeared somewhere in the dark and idk i miss Haejin/Keopi since he left to continue his life. A lot of people stopped talking as time went and it kinda puts me down but i keep going

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
I MISS OTETO AND ASHE AND THANK YOU AWE it's just seeing new people when i came back it's like i just joined UF again so i just look at chat sometimes and try to talk when i have something i guess, but i really missed talking to people on here it's just i haven't been feeling like i should and stuff heh// vivi dissappeared somewhere in the dark and idk i miss Haejin/Keopi since he left to continue his life. A lot of people stopped talking as time went and it kinda puts me down but i keep going
Omg I just remembered hae and was gonna add them too ughhh
But I feel the same, it's sad but also gives a good sense of connection I think.

Reactions: CarrotBunz

Madam Meisaki

Certified Nohrian Scum
Defender of Defoko

(Also need to mention @Bon Shizuwe @bio @keiran @Jeffrey @LunarConstruct @VocAddict @Rakuei @WretchedKalamity @Kowareta33 (I love their tuning so much ;w; As well as StarsNeverStop, Suyeon and Jay Vertigo (haejin too TwT) whom I can't tag without special characters but still would like to poke and wave. *pokes, waves and finally fades*

Oh my God I came back not expecting anyone to even remember me
I WAS MISSED AAA
//I feel appreciated thank you
;u;

Reactions: SOHBlue

Madam Meisaki

Certified Nohrian Scum
Defender of Defoko
Of course! I still love Asami by the way ^w^
AAA //Isnt used to being appreciated
I've actually fallen away from using utau since I was never much good with it, but recently I've been thinking of making a new bank.
Oh and to keep it relevant to the topic, I missed almost everyone here tbh //rip
@keiran comes to mind though since I havent seen him in forever.

P

partial

AAA //Isnt used to being appreciated
I've actually fallen away from using utau since I was never much good with it, but recently I've been thinking of making a new bank.
Oh and to keep it relevant to the topic, I missed almost everyone here tbh //rip
@keiran comes to mind though since I havent seen him in forever.
Keiran is no longer associating with the UTAU community. At least, this is what he told me through Facebook.

P

partial

I only very briefly spoke with @PaintedCz but I miss talking to her? I am still so thankful for VCCV and I would love to work with her on future English reclists. The only thing stopping me is how little I know I'd be able to contribute next to someone like her, who knows what she's doing.

I miss @Vivification as well. It has been quite some time since we last spoke, and I'm not sure if we ever will again. I haven't seen @Kiyoteru around lately either. Maybe I'm just missing them and coming on at the wrong times. And @Cdra. We've not spoken much but it was nice seeing her active on the forums! Oh, and I can't forget @Sanjuuice. I love Juni a lot. Basically any semi-known VCCV user is someone I want to list here.

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Wow I'd almost forgot about this thread and the fact I listed so many people I had missed. As of now I do still miss a handful of those people, but also @Piia and... well, I actually hadn't met too many other cool people that are either away or talk to me enough to where it doesn't risk coming off as creepy to say I miss them. @SynthJ I still chat with from time to time and they may return, @Damien has since retired from the site, but is still a cool meme.

I don't know, it's crazy how much things change and I'm probably not alone in feeling like I've lingered here while so many have moved on, but perhaps we should just be thankful we met who we miss in the first place?

I don't know, I'm just a recluse. Shall be lurking in the chatbox for 666 more years, thanks. :wink:

Reactions: partial

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I haven't seen @Kiyoteru around lately either. Maybe I'm just missing them and coming on at the wrong times.

Hey there! I was traveling on Feb 1 and setting up my new wifi on Feb 2. Haha, I guess this is what happens when I'm gone for just a couple days... People already start to miss me ;v;

Reactions: partial