Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
We Made UTAU (And So Can You!)
How You Can Create Your Own Hatsune Miku

Time: Friday, January 27, 2017
Place: Anime Los Angeles, Ontario Radisson Lecture Hall (RP 2)
Purpose: Inform and Inspire People to Create Their own UTAU
Description: So you want to create your own Hatsune Miku? In this Interactive Workshop we will teach you the process of creating your own "virtual idol" voicebank using the UTAU singing synthesis application. No singing or Japanese experience necessary. Bring yourself, your voice, and we will show you the rest.​

We will be handing out postcards with the URL of this thread to our panel-goers. The additional reading and links promised are on the post below.

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
Aww, I wish I could go, but I don't think my family (especially my siblings) would let me go there all by myself and it's too late to go there now. :cry:

Oh well. I wish this panel the best in spreading the word about UTAU!

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I plan on posting a video of the panel online... so long as there aren't any technical complications like last time I tried to record a panel. So for those that can't make hopefully I will have a video for you. Can't guarantee the quality of said video, but I should have a video.

That being said the panel is pretty basic, purpose isn't neccisarily to be a tutorial, but rather an inspiration to show people that your basic UTAU. Hopefully to inspire people to start their first UTAU... from there... from there who knows what they will try next.

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Might I suggest adding a link to VocalSynth Cloud in the resources, as a website for uploads?
Added.

Also if anyone else has any resources they think I should add to my link list to post it.

I will be handing out little post cards at the panel that will have a QR code and bit.ly shortlink to this thread in case someone is actually interested in creating their own UTAU.