UTAlis discussions

mangosiryan12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
[UTAlis Plugin Demo] Senbonzakura [Speedy Torane]

comparison
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/ryan-kun/ryan-moriyama-vb-adult-hello[/soundcloud]

DL: http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~shinta/SoftStand.htm?_SS_WinApp.htm#UTALis

yes, UTAU has Vocalistener-like Plugin too, its called utalis.

i found this plugin years ago and i really dont have any idea on how to work on it until i saw ritsu's demo using this. so i checked the site where i dled it and found out that it was updated. i immediately tried it with some utauloid and this is what the result. sorry if its a bit off on some parts, i'm not a singer OTL.

i made a mini demo and tutorial for this plugin, i hope this will help you.

so guys, what do you think?

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I feel like no one has used it until recently, I didn't know it existed until a few days ago. I wonder how it will work with English.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I know that I've seen some USTs use some UTAlis for some pitchbends (I'm nearly 100% positive Lean said they used it for their UST revision of Sakurane). I currently think it's very difficult and doesn't produce interesting enough pitchbends for all the effort you have to put in compared to just straight pitchbending if you're good at it. And, if you're just going for a post-rendering realism, Vshifter does a great job with less editing. But UTAlis's advantage is that it's in the UST.

Pros and Cons. I'm content to live without it.

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I made a tutorial on how to use UTAlis a very long time ago.
utaris11.png

utaris12.png

utaris13.png

As far as I can tell, the two checkboxes affect the placement of the notes in correlation with the associated pitch and whether or not the dynamics of the .ust are affected as well.
For Lemondolly, UTAlis is still up for download on the UTAU atwiki. Look for 「うたりす Ver 4.05」.

P

PurinPuff

I just DLed it myself. It's really straight forward, and pretty easy to use. Due to mic clarity issues, or current singing problems, the pitchbends haven't been overly great, but I'm definitely gonna keep trying it out.
It works pretty well with hanasu, though.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
shinami link said:
(I'm nearly 100% positive Lean said they used it for their UST revision of Sakurane)

Confirmed.
Lean indeed said that they used it for their cover of Sakurane.

DREWdesu

Teto's Territory
Here's my test on UTAlis. This is not the final mix of the song xD.
UTAU: Takara Asune
Flags: g-15B25F0H50
Resampler: fresamp

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/drewdesu/ama-oto-yume-asune[/soundcloud]

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
love this plugin...

If you have a vocal-extractor you can make and/or tune a ust based on the vocals...

I rarly use it but I am learning to sing so it may be more useful in the future

Asteriski

Teto's Territory
I used to use it, but now that I updated it, it gives me a File Not Found error. D: Help?

EDIT: Never mind, I updated to UTAU 4.16 and I'm fine now.