UTARun

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Kinda brought over from the old forum, UTARun (unofficial name?) is to help express the effort people put into their work and to help promote various types of UTAU.

My journal with all the rules can be pretty lengthy, so here's a link instead of putting it all here and the concise part of the description:
http://pandalolii.deviantart.com/journal/UTARun-282627996#comments

Who:
• I'll do the main part of judging but I'm up for some help~! <3
Anybody can join, no sweat! It's preferred...if you know what UTAU is but I can't say no to you.

What: UTARun (Unofficial name) is a competition for UTAU-interested artists and users where every two weeks, a completely random UTAU of a certain category* is chosen and will be the theme for all artists to get a chance to create fanart for them. You will earn points for every participating deviation that made it in time which will then be tallied up at the end for prize distributions! Those who are more of vocal users can participate in the bonus video rounds.*

***** THIS DOES NOT GRADE YOUR EXTREME SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE. BASICALLY EFFORT. EFFORT. ******

Where: All submissions are to be shown to UTArun via DA. Utaforum and YT PM's will be a maybe. Using scrapbooks and sta.sh are allowed but not recommended. A group may be created just for ease of organization. u v u

When: The month trial will start on February 8th! Sorry about short notice, you guys have a week to sign up if you're interested.
The year long competition will hopefully start in either March or April.

Joining: After the initial list, every month new users can sign up. = v =b+

Why: There are bunch of UTAU out there but if "everyone" just pays attention to their own, that's no fun. This is aimed to spread the UTAU love of many whom you probably have never heard of, show off the effort users put in, help make friends and well...you can win prizes, that's always cool!

How: There will be an application sheet you'll have to sign out. It's not really saying if you can or can't, but it'll tell me what type of people are interested!

I appreciate people who can pinpoint flaws with my plan or note things that might go wrong so I can undergo more consideration?
Hope this goes well? I've got some people interested but I'm here to see if there's more. = v =b  It's cool to hear if people think this is worth the time and effort. u v u Gumiya was also kind enough to donate a membership for the grand winner on DA if anyone is interested in that particularly?

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
Hi! :smile: I've heard of this on DA, but didn't actually reply. >_<
I actually think this is very interesting! :smile:
I would like to participate, maybe try a few rounds or so.