Utau and Creator : Then and Now

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
So, stupid things you've done when you were just starting utau?

I've done so much retarded shit. Mainly OTOs. i destroyed evidences of that shit
and the stupidest thing i've done was tracing over miku base. (proud to admit)
luna_akimine_by_lyrieyumi-d4ekgip.png

luna_akimine_evo_by_l_y_r_i_e-d5ikxyk.png

so what other stupid things have you done? owo

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
it's a secret <3

Well no actually the stupidest thing I probably did to start was not knowing how to sing >__>;; And recording too short, and too long. Heck, I'm probably gonna look back on how I'm recording things now and think "oh god what was I thinking"

Oh! and that time I made a 9-vowel english CV-VC Cz-derivative reclist (first mistake), but didn't record an initial consonant on the 3s for some reason.

Also oh jeez I can't say any more, I've done too many stupid things XD Suffice it to say, I'm fond of making more work for myself.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Pitching samples on my very first bank because I felt uncomfortable putting my voice samples on the Internet. Sounded like shit and the .freq files were so half assed. Naturally I got over that and am able to distribute the banks I make instead of keeping them private or pitching. =w=)b

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Probably having null sense how to pronounce Japanese (noticeably my gwu and my r's ahaha) and not knowing how to write a Japanese name properly ("who needs katakana....write it all in kanji!").
Also, not knowing what an oto is...or how it works. (So i released my utau without an oto hurrah!)

and what is designing haha crypton design pls