【UTAU】細菌汚染(Bacterial Contamination)

mangosiryan12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
【UTAU】細菌汚染(Bacterial Contamination) Feat. Ryan Moriyama APPEND Adult

Hello everybody, Newbie here. well not actually, I was a member of utaforum.co.cc before but got inactive lately~ XD

YES! Finally there's a UST for this song. I'm so Addicted to this. One of my favorites.

Pushing the limits of this voicebank, the first part was below C2 and its still understandable. this is one of my best mixing i ever done using FL studio and Mixcraft. what a great combination. Thank to godley for helping find the ust. thank you so much and also the composer, PV artist and UST maker.

Credits:
Song: Bacterial Contamination
Original: Hatsune Miku
Composer: kanimiso-P
PV: Deino
UST: Aspirin
Art: Godley
Vocals: Ryan Moriyama APPEND Adult

I dont own anything except for Ryan Moriyama, And UTAdroid Series. All Credits goes to the respective owners.

jellophish

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ryan sounds so cool *^* Would you mind sending me the UST to this song, if it's not any trouble? eue; Ryan sounded epic with it, I feel like getting my UTAU to sing it uvu; But if not, I understand o3ob
Good job on the mixing too by the way :D

mangosiryan12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
jellophish link said:
Ryan sounds so cool *^* Would you mind sending me the UST to this song, if it's not any trouble? eue; Ryan sounded epic with it, I feel like getting my UTAU to sing it uvu; But if not, I understand o3ob
Good job on the mixing too by the way :D

thank you~ there is a UST floating in YT. i recommend it because the ust I used here is a bit hard to work on and some parts are off. thank you very much for appeciating my work!