Utau [Bad File Name or Number]

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
LeftClickShift link said:
Thank you for all your advice everyone, I seem to have everything set just as the tutorials have instructed.. I am still having no luck.. Perhaps if I record my full process using camtasia or something.. would that help if you guys could see exactly what I am doing?

That would be quite helpful in assisting your issue.

Halo link said:
Er. Hate to tell ya, but you don't get the installation disk prompt on Windows 7 full stop.
A thread on optimisation would be useful, though!

I don't quite understand. Are you talking about how new computers don't come with disks anymore or the language setting not being abal... Oh wait. wat? i have always got the prompt. (oh and the optimization thread would be quite long and people who don't follow instructions could make there computers worse due to their own stupidity...so i would have to put a LOT of pretty colors and stuff...)

LeftClickShift

Momo's Minion
JeremyB796 link said:
[quote author=LeftClickShift link=topic=3061.msg26281#msg26281 date=1348890258]
Thank you for all your advice everyone, I seem to have everything set just as the tutorials have instructed.. I am still having no luck.. Perhaps if I record my full process using camtasia or something.. would that help if you guys could see exactly what I am doing?

That would be quite helpful in assisting your issue.

Halo link said:
Er. Hate to tell ya, but you don't get the installation disk prompt on Windows 7 full stop.
A thread on optimisation would be useful, though!

I don't quite understand. Are you talking about how new computers don't come with disks anymore or the language setting not being abal... Oh wait. wat? i have always got the prompt. (oh and the optimization thread would be quite long and people who don't follow instructions could make there computers worse due to their own stupidity...so i would have to put a LOT of pretty colors and stuff...)
[/quote]

Alright, I'll record as soon as I get the chance. Now, for note prior to recording. Should I install the program via the "AppLocale" method that Raiyux mentioned or the stander way of setting the system local to Japan? Again, thank you for all of your help!

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Standard locale change; Applocale has known bugs with UTAU.

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
...If you record a sound and name it plainly in romaji, does that give you the error?

LeftClickShift

Momo's Minion
Yes, it gives the same error, both when adding the audio file to one of the preexisting voice banks and creating an entirely new folder and placing the file into it.